chapter 9

***************

              ***************

3 moths later 

His  loud voice echoed through the strong walls of the tall building making every one tremble on their place ,he looked towards his employs with his sharp gaze who were present in the meeting room that time .

"ya sab kya hai maina kaha tha mujha koi galti nahi chahiya is bar " he shouted again making his chicken hearted employs flinch.

(what is this I have warned you  that I don't want any mistake this time)

"but sir  hum na..." the product manager tried saying something but got cut off in the middle when the door got opened with the thud.

(but sir we...)

everyone got scarred seeing the girl standing  at the door wearing red and black Patiala  dress with a lot of bangles in her hands  she was looking everything but professional standing at door of the meeting room of the most famous company in whole country every body give a look to each other and shifted their gaze towards their boss who was walking towards her with slow steps he stopped right in front of her while in no time she fisted his collar in her hands making their breath hitched .

"kahan hai wo" she shouted dramatically making them curious.

(where is it)

"relax...."he stopped sensing their gaze on him.

"get out" he shouted and in no time everyone was out from the room with their ears pressed on the door.(well who doesn't want a free drama nowadays)

locking  the door he looked towards her who was sitting on the chair which was previously occupied by him.

"meri ice cream kahan hai" she said poutting like a baby she is.

(where is my ice cream)

he chuckled lightly while shaking his head ,she  is the same girl who was shouting at him few mins ago  dramatically in front of everybody.

"I am sorry mujha yad nahi raha abhi mangwa don ga maf kar do"he said holding her ears sitting in front of her on the floor.

(I am sorry I forgot to order please forgive me)

"ok last time "she said 

"acha thek hai last time ab madam ka liya ice cream yahin lai jae ya wo ghar ja ka kain gi"he said with the  dramatic tone.

(ok last time I won't do it again so tell me madam would you like to eat your ice cream  here or at home)

"yahin la dain mujha office dekhna hai"she said getting up and walking towards the door.

(here because I want an office tour)

"chalo phir tumha aj thumhara office dekhata hain" he replied while putting his hand on her shoulder.

(ok let's go I will show you your office)

opening the door everybody fell on top of each other .

"ya kya ho raha hai"he shouted glaring at them.

(what is happening here)

"sir wo.."

(sir we..)

"back to work now" he shouted again and in no time they were away from his sight.

then he shifted his gaze towards her who was laughing loudly he knew very well that she was not laughing at them she was laughing at him but she was the one an only person who can do that not even his family members or his friends have the guts to laugh at him, but she is different she knows everything about him , for her he is the same 20 years boy who was crazy for her.

"hogya tu chalain" he said taking her hand while walking towards his cabin.

          ***************

"wafa ...."he said opening the door of his bedroom but stopped  in the middle on seeing her staring at her reflecting  by standing in front of giant mirror just in towel. He shook his head knowing exactly what she was thinking.walking towards her while closing the door behind he back hugged her putting his chin on her shoulder .

"perfect "he whispered 

"Kya "she said confused about his words .

(what)

"hum dono ik sath"he replied tracing his thumb on her scar which was going down from her shoulder.

(both of us together)

"tumha bura nahi lagta ya" she said referring to her scars .

(you don't find it bad)

"nahi bikul nahi tum sa jodi har chez khobsoorat hai "he replied making her smile.

(no not at all everything related to you is beautiful)

he knows everything about her he can guess in a blink what is she thinking ,after getting up from coma she was loosing her confidence and was becoming someone she was not but he got his Wafa back the same mischievous girl with whom he fell in love, and now they are happy with each other living every moment with love and happiness filling their hearts.

night fall again their she was admiring his sleeping figure brushing his hairs back to get the full view of his his face in the moon light , she can't even describe her happiness she got him back after so many struggles he was there in her arms  he was her saviour, her family, her love , her entire world  and he was the solo cause  of her being able to breath during those painfull tortures  .

his janooniyat and my love 

his madness and my longing 

our love towards each other is something I am going to cherish till my last breath  he was there for me when nobody cared about my existence ,those scares and painful memories are not going to fade away with a blink but being with him is the only thing that matters now .He is my love my Janooniyat. 

She thought those thing before falling into the dreamland beside him.

            ***************

another story come to its end 

tell me about your JANOONIYAT(madness) about something or somebody and lets meet till next time. 

love @pearlyouna