Chapter 1

Hey there this is my second story  so I am very nervous please vote and comment to let me know about your opinion.

                 **************

                   "Hey smile "

Her sweet voice rang in his ears making him awake with a jolt. A lone tear escaped from his eyes when he feel a pain in his heart remembering her .

"Haroon beta bat suno"his mother called him when he was ready to go out.

(Haroon son listen)

"Ji Ammi " he said not able to meet her eyes.

( yes mother)

"Kab tak aisa dhondo ga usa"she said while placing her hand on his shoulder.

(How long you are going to search for her)

"Jab tak wo mera pas nahi a jati" he said trying to swallow a lump which was formed in his throat. The moist in his eyes didn't got unnoticed by his mother. not being able to talk about that anymore he went out .

(Until she comes to me)

When his car stopped on a signal he looked outside the window upon seeing the couple eating ice cream a little smile formed on his lips taking him again in the valley of thoughts.

"Haroon Haroon Harooooon"she said poking his arm with her pen trying to get his attention.

"Kya hai Haroon ki jan" he replied in teasing tone .

(What happen Haroon's life)

"Mujah Ice cream khaani hai"she said not getting effected by his teasing even a little bit.

(I want to eat ice cream)

"Jaisa ap ka hukam " he said wearing his helmet while sitting on his bike with her at the back.

(As you order)

Loud voices of a car Honking  bought him back from his world of imagination.

                  ************

"Ahri dafa poch raha hun is ka bad bat nahi ho gi sirf hath Chalain ga" he said pointing the tip of a rod towards the man infront of him.

(I am asking you last time, after that there will be no talk only hands will work)

"Mujah nahi pata main sach bata raha hun"he replied trembling looking at him.

( I don't know  anything i'm telling the truth)

" galat jawab"he said swaying the rod in air and hitting his head with force at the end the man layed unconscious on the floor while blood was oozing from his head and the cuts on his body but he was hitting him continuously even after he was pass out from the continuous beating.

(Wrong answer)

"Bas kar ja ab" Kabeer his best friend said taking the rod from his hand while stopping him from doing any other damage.

(Stop it now)

"Jan nikal jati hai hai meri har bar wohi bat sun kar main kya karun "he said breaking down infront of him while falling on the floor.

(What should I do when I hear the same thing every time )

"Meri jan pata nahi kis hal main ho gi Kabeer main kya karun jab bhi ankain bad karta hun us ka chara samna a jata hai" he said crying continuously while looking at ground.

(My life, I don't know in what condition she is now what should I do when ever I close my eyes I only see her face )

"Meri wafa meri wafa.." he chanting her name again and again.

(My wafa my wafa..)

Kabeer look at his friend sympathetically he knows how much he love her at an extinct that he take anybody life just for her. She is his source of breathing.

Without saying anything Haroon went out not sparing  a glance to man who was laying unconscious on floor. 

                 *************

He entered the house with a gloomy face but got shocked seeing his mother sitting with some guests.

"Haroon beta yahan ao" she draging him with her towards them and started introducing him.

(Haroon son come here)

"Ammi ya kon hain" he said emotionlessly looking at his mother.

(Mother who are they)

" beta ya Mr Khan aur un ki wife hai ya yahan tumhara rishta ka liya aye hain" she said lovingly while all colours from his face got drained.

(Son they Mr and Mrs Khan they are here for your alliance)

             *****************

                     Khatam

Bus itna hi tha(if anyone get the reference)