chapter 5

*************

                *************

5 years later:

The whole conference room was in silence after the outburst of their boss everyone  was trembling and scared because of his anger. When a file landed on the table with a thud making everyone flinch.

"Tu ap sab office main ya karna ata hain ik chota sa kam diya tha wo bhi kisi sa nahi ho saka" he yelled fuming in anger.

(So all of you come to the office to do this I gave a small job to do and you guys can't even do that)

"Ik aur galti aur sab ko utha kar bahir phank don ga" he again shouted pointing his finger at them.

(One more mistake and I will throw everyone out of this office)

"Understood " he yelled

" yes sir " everyone shouted in unison.

" now get out "

All of them hurriedly went out scared to be  with him in the same room even for a min.

"Kya ho raha tha ander ya sab itna dara hua kun hain" an intern said who was appointed there just few days ago.

(What is happening why everyone is looking so scared)

"Ara tumha nahi pata ya sab hamara boss Mister devil sa dar kar bhag raha hain bohat khatarnak hain" an employee said who was passing by.

(Oo you don't know all of them are running away from our boss Mister devil he is very dangerous)

" kya itna bura hain wo" she asked being scared.

(Is he that bad)

" isa bhi zyada "

(More than that)

Haroon Murad the most famous successful and youngest businessman in the whole country but he has his own flaws he is arrogant and heartless and Mr Devil the name given by his office workers because of his rude nature.

He went out from his cabin glancing at his employs who were looking at different kinds of papers trying to show themselves busy shaking his head he went out not being able to tolerate their behaviour anymore.

                ************

After his mother's death he and his sister shifted to their maternal uncle's house it was their mother's last wish because she wanted her children to get the love of family.

Entering the house he was welcomed by his cousins fighting on something without looking at them he went towards his room and come back after a min and went out making them look towards at each other because of his weird nature.

"Yar bahi jan tu ghar main ik min tak nahi rahta "Ashar said while snatching the remote from Arham.

(Dude, brother didn't even stay at house even for a min)

"Han aisa lagta hai jaisa hum sa dor bhag raha hain kun Zuhair bahi" he said looking towards Zuhair who was working on something.

(Ya and It looks like he is running away from us )

"Un ka kahien affair tu nahi chal raha" this time Hadi the younger one said while getting up .

(Is he having affair anywhere)

"Are aisa kaisa hosakta hai un jaisa karwa karala ko kon mila ga" Arham said while making faces.

(How can this be possible who will love a bitter gourd like him)

"Lakan wo itna handsome bhi tu hain kya pata galti sa mil hi gai ho koi" Hadi again interrupted defending his statement.

(But he is handsome what if he got someone by mistake)

"Tum log phir shurn ho gai tumhara Abba na sun liya tu phir wo bandobast karain ga tumhara " his mother said while twisting his ears.

(You guys again started it if you're  father come to know that he is going to take care of you all very well)

"Ary main koi galat bat thoda hi na kar raha hun ho sakta waisa bhi wo ghar kam hi ata hai" he said while running towards his room.

(So I was not even saying anything wrong it is possible he doesn't comes home most of the time)

              ***************

Parking the car outside the beautiful house which was surrounded by different kinds of trees and flowers he went inside and went directly towards his bedroom not before glancing at servants who were looking at him like he was their to steal something.

"Kya hal hai" he said directly laying on the bed .

(How are you)

"AJ office main bohat kam tha tum na kya kiya pura din" he said shifting a little close to her.

(Today their was a lot of work at office)

"Acha na ab naraz tu mat ho ab sa  main tumhari har bat mano ga" he said crasing her face.

(Well  don't be angry now  I will accept everything you say ok)

"aur phir hamari shadi ki tayariyan bhi tu karni hain waisa bhi Aiman itni jaldi nahi ana wali sara kam tumha kud karna pada ga" he said putting his head on a pillow beside her.

(And also you have to do our weeding preparations Aiman is not coming soon so you have to do everything yourself)

He signed not being able to take that anymore closing his eyes he said.

"Jaldi ajao"

(Come soon)

             *************

That it for today
Please vote and comment to let me know about your opinion💜💜💜