Chapter 3

***************

***************

"Ji kya chahiye ap ko" he said rubbing his eyes while opening the door unknown to the storm which was going to take his life.

(Yes what do you want)

"Wafa kahan hai" he said holding his collar tightly while taking him out of his house on the street.

(Where is Wafa)

While neighbors came out of their houses to see the free entertainment show.

"Main poch raha hun kahan hai wo" he again yelled while holding his collar tightly make him scared on his sudden outburst .

(I am asking you where is she)

"Wafaaa" he yelled in anger making everyone around look towards him with shock and fear in their eyes.

"Where is she"he said while beating the man infront of him who was drenched in his own blood.

"I don't know mujha sirf usa ghar sa us car tak pohnchana ka kam mila tha uska aga kya hua mujah nahi pata" he said trembling while looking at his red face.

(I don't know I was only asked to take her to that car from her house I don't know what happen after that)

He again punched him hearing that.

"Zindha tu tum bhi nahi raho ga"he said while beating him.

(I will not let you stay alive also)

"Haroon bas kar police a gai hai aga wo sambhal lain ga"Kabeer said taking him from their.

(Haroon stop it police will take care of it from there)

"Kash maina us din jaldi ajata tu aj tum mera pas hoti"he said putting his head on the window while looking outside.

(I wish I had come early on that day you would have been with me today)

"Wafa meri jan kya hua kyun ro rahi ho "he said panicking hearing her crying over the phone.

(Wafa my life what happen what are you crying)

"Haroon ammi bhi mujah chod ka chali gai please mera pas ajao main akali hu please ajao" she wispered between her hiccups .

(Haroon mom also left please come here I am alone )

"Main araha hun tum bas apna khayal rakhna mera liye main jaldi aun ga "

(I am coming just take care of yourself for me I will come soon)

But that day she was not there to welcome him.

"She is not here"the same words rang in his ear which he was hearing for almost two months.

"Kahan ho meri jan" he said putting his head on the hard floor looking towards the sky with pole of tears running down on his face.

(Where are you my love)

"Kahan ho Haroon please jaldi ajao" she wispered before darkness consuming her.

(Where are you Haroon please come soon)

**************

"Tu aur kitna logon ki jan la ga us ka liya" Kabeer said worried about his condition.

(So how many more lives are you going to take for her)

"Har us insan ki jis na us ki taraf buri nazar dali ho gi" he replied clinching his fist.

(Each and every person who dared to cast an evil eye on her)

"Kaisi ho gi wo ladki jis ka samne tujah aur kuch nazar nahi ata" he said sitting beside him.

He smiled before replying thinking about her.

"Bohat ajeb si hai wo normal logun wala koi kam nahi karti wo"

He closed his eyes remembering her, his Wafa.

"Basharam ladki kuch tu sharam karo kon kara ga aisi ladki sa shadi"

(Shameless girl have some shame who will marry a girl like you)

He saw her getting scolded again she was making faces glaring at the lady infront of her making him smile at her cuteness .

"Hye Allah Zaba Mukhtar mujah sa tu koi na koi kar hi laga shadi magar ap kya ye amm kabar main la ka jain gi" she said snatching the mangos from an old lady.

(O God Zaba Mukhtar someone will but are you going to take these mangos in your grave)

"Hudda ka huf karo tum sa umer main badi hun main"she said twisting her ear.

(Have fear of God I am older than you )

"Badi hain tu badon wala koi kam bhi karain chota chota bachon par zulm kar rahi hain" she said distancing herself from that lady while hands full of mangos.

(You are elder so do some work like elders does you are just being cruel to innocent little kids)

He smile shaking his head looking at her cute figure fading away.

*************

"Ahhhhhh" her loud voice echoed through the big walls of haveli making everyone tremble in fear.

Opening the door she gasped seeing her covered in blood.
How someone can be so cruel but to agony he was her own brother.

"Wafa ..."she called with the trembling voice and shaking hand.

"Api...." she wispered with closed eyes.

"Api Haroon ko bula dain mujah yahan nahi rahna please Api main dobara kuch nahi mangon gi apsa ap ki kisi cheez ko hath nahi lagaon gi please api us sa kahain ka mujah yahan sa la jae"she cried while holding her hand.

(Api please call Haroon I can't live here anymore please Api I won't ask anything again I will not even touch your things again please Api tell him to take me from here)

***********

He entered his house late at night not caring about his surroundings when his cell ringed making his steps halt .

"Ap Haroon bat kar raha hain"

(Is this Haroon speaking)

************
I am not good at writing author note so ,Please vote and comment to let me know about your opinion.