~•Chapter 7•~

Hinata POV
"Onii-Channn"I woke up to Natsu sitting on top of me,"ugh..wHaT~?"I groaned as I stuffed my head in a pillow,"oni-Chan wake upp you have schoolll"Natsu started yelling in my ear,"ugh I'm up I'm up"I said as I opened my eyes and sat on my bed,"mommy made breakfast when your ready come down~"She said as she got out of my room and started heading down stairs.I then got out of my bed and went to my bathroom brushed my teeth my hair then got dressed,"ohayo"I said as I sat on a chair next to my father,"good morning sho","morning hunny"my mom and dad greeted me and then we started eating our food.
"thanks mom I have to go now"I said as I grabbed my things and went outside the house,"bye"I said smiling before closing the door behind me. I then went to my bike unlocked it but before I could go I heard my dad yelling my name,"SHOUYOU"my dad was running from the house to me,"dad? Do you need something?"I asked tilting my head in confusion,"I'll drive you to school from now on"my dad said smiling at me,"you don't need to bother yourself I'll just go with my bike"I said smiling at my dad,"hah?your my cute daughter and you want me to let you go on your own?no way now let's get in the car!"my dad said walking to the car,I smiled a little then went to the car.

Time skip to the end of after school practice 'cause I'm too lazy..
3rd POV
"Alright everyone go change now"Ukai said,"HAI"everyone yelled in unison and started heading to the club room,of course Hinata went to the room she was supposed to Chang in.
After changing she went to where her friends were and started walking with them,"alright let's have meat balls my treat"Daichi said looking at teammates,"sorry maybe another day I need to go today"Hinata said smiling at her teammates,"it's fine hinata take care on your way"suga said hugging his baby crow,"will do SugaMaMa!"hinata said hugging him back,"bye guys!"she said as she started walking,(she's not going home tho!).

Hinata POV
I was going to Tokyo because I had to visit my grandpa,as I walked inside the buss station I took a ticket and sat on one of the chairs (idk what they call it) in it,I putted my earphones on and the buss started moving,"shouyou?!"I heard someone say my name so I took off my earphones put them in my bag then looked at the direction of the voice,there he stood my cat best friend"Kenma!"I said as I went to him and hugged him,he hugged me back then smiled at me,"what are you doing here shouyou?"kenma asked me,"oh I'm going to Tokyo to my grandpa's house,what about you kenma what were you doing here in Miyagi?"I said looking him in the eyes,"I was here to buy a game that was sold out in Tokyo.."he said quietly.
The whole ride I sat there with kenma chatting about different things like volleyball,games and others.then the buss stopped and we both headed out. Before we separate ways I hugged him and..
'Chu
I gave him a peck on his cheek,I looked at him smiling,his eyes were so wide and his face was as red as a tomato 'is he sick?' I thought,"bye kenma I'll go now!"I said hugging him again,"b-bye s-shouyou.."kenma said while hiding his face,I then I started walking out of the station to the direction of my grandpa's house.

Time skip brought to you by me still shock that given is inspired by haikyuu..
Hinata POV
When I arrived to my grandpa's house I knocked on the door then a guy with brown hair and green eyes opened it,"hi Nakota-San!"I said,"hello sho-Kun your hear to see your grandpa?"Nakota-San said,"mhmm yup!"I said cheerfully,"alright come in but be quiet"he said smiling at my,"hai"I whisper shouted,he chuckled a little then we went inside,"grandpaaaaaaaa"I yelled as I hugged him tightly,"uhh sho-Kun please be careful!"Nakota-San said worriedly,"leave her Nako-San,how are you my baby tangerine"my grandpa said,"I'm fine I miss you soon muchh~"I said in a dramatic way,"sho-Kun move I need to give your grandpa his medicine"Nakota-San said,"hai hai"I said as I moved a little,"so how is your volleyball training?"my grandpa said,"ooh it was soo cool now I can jump even higher in this body and I can slam the ball even harder! You should come see me practice sometime!!"I said while waving my hands,the both chuckled and my grandpa nodded his head,"I'll try to!"he said giving me thumbs up,I smiled brightly at them,"ugh sho-Kun stop it I need glasses now!"Nakota-San  said,"humph"I pouted while looking away,"awe who teached her that!"Nakota-San said smiling at me,"my baby tangerine is so cute!"my grandpa said,"how is your mom and dad sho"my grandpa said,"oh they are fi-"I was cut off by the doorbell ringing,"are you expecting someone to come over"I said as I went to the door,"my grand pa shook his head 'no' same with Nakota-San,I opened the door only to see a tall guy and another not so tall guy,one of them with brown hair and the other with white hair,they were wearing some white long jacket and VOLLEYBALL SHOES?!,"who are you?"the white head said,"oh I'm Hinata shouyou! You two?"I said looking at the two boys,"I'm kourai..hoshiumi kourai,and this is Sachiro..Hirugami Sachiro"this Kourai guy said, I smiles at them my sunshine smile,"it's nice to meet you!"I said I saw a shade if pink on there cheeks,'are they sick too??' I thought,"sho-Kun you ok- oh hello kourai-Kun and Hirugami-Kun"Nakota-San said as he came to us,"hello Nako-San"they both said,"why are you standing there come in!"Nakota-San said,I opened the door and they both came in,"hi nisho-San"kourai said to my grandpa,"oh kourai, Hirugami how are you two"my grandpa said,"we're fine what about you nisho-San"Hirugami said,"I'm fine sir down"my grandpa said. I walked to them and sat next my grandpa and held his hand,"you know them?"I said looking at my grandpa,"oh yes Hirugami there is Nako-San's son and Kourai is his friend!"my grandpa said,"oh..OH Nakota-San why didn't you tell me you had a son??!!"I said as I went to him,"ugh sho-Kun stop being so childish"Nakota-San said,"ouch"I said as I went back to my grandpa,"neeh you two play volleyball right?!"I said with stars in my eyes,"yes. How did you know?"Kourai said,"well you're wearing volleyball shoes I play volleyball too I'm in the Karasuno boys volleyball team!"I said excitedly,"why the boys?"Hirugami said,"well you see shouyou here used to be a boy but a miracle happened turned her to this cute girl right here!"Nakota-San said pinching my cheeks,"owwe Nakota-San your hurting mee~"I whined I looked over at them they both had dumb faces,I started giggling then I saw them looking at me with read faces,"omg you two okay?!"I said as I went over to kourai placing my hand on his forehead,that only made him reder,"gaah Nakota-San help meee"I said worriedly,I looked at my grandpa and Nakota-San they both were laughing,"what's so funny about ittt???hellpp meeee!!"I said,"w-we're fine s-shouyou"Hirugami said,"really?!"I said,"y-yup we're fine!"kourai said,"sigh fine"I said as I went back to my grandpa.

3rd POV
After calming down they started chatting,"so what position do you play?"Kourai said having eye staring competition with hinata,"middle blocker"hinata said not blinking,"what's your hight?"kourai said,"156cm"(okay first I don't know about the hights and second I don't know Hinata's hight nor noya's but I wanted hinata to be shorter so please tell me if hinata is shorter with that hight!),"your jump high?"he said,"336cm"she said (I know it's 333 but I wanted hinata to jump higher!),"haa I won"he said jumping with joy,"uhh hoshiumi-san are you comparing your self to a girl?"hirugami said,"shush anyways shouyou-kun can I u-umm h-have yourphonenumber?"Kourai said while blushing,"sure here!"hinata said as she handed him a paper with her number on it, hirugami was looking at his friend in shock..,"t-thanks"kourai said while looking away,"here you too hirugami-San!"hinata's said handing him a paper that had her number on it,"thanks shouyou-kun"hirugami said with a slight blush,"ooh it's getting dark I need to go back nee grandpa you need anything from Miyagi?"hinata said looking outside then back at her grandpa,"no sho just take care"her grandpa said,"mhmm see you guys around!"hinata said smiling at the two boys,"we too need to go do you want us to walk you to the station?"hirugami said,"if that okay with you two tho!"hinata said.
"okay then see you later dad bye Nisho-San"hirugami said then the three went outside and started heading to the buss station.

It was a nice walk hinata and kourai arguing every now and then hirugami looking at them in disappointment,until they arrived.
"It was nice meeting you kourai-San and Hirugami-San I'll see you around tho!"hinata said smiling at the two,"you to shouyou-kun we'd-"hirugami was cut by kourai,"I'll wait for you in the nationals shouyou!"kourai said, Hinata's eyes sparkled,"you to kourai-San and Hirugami-San!!"hinata said smiling widely.
Before she hopped on the buss she hugged the two boys then she went to the buss leaving the two boys blushing madly..
"I think I'm in love.."kourai said, hirugami looked at him then smiled slightly,"I don't think we're the only ones"hirugami said looking at the redhead that was waving at them,they waved back and then went to the buss that will take them to Nagano there city.

OC's
✣Nakota Hirugami
He helps Hinata's grandpa like a nurse!
He knows hinata since she was born
34 years old
Sachiro father

✣Nishiota Hinata
Hinata's grandpa
He's sick so Nakota helps him
His wife is dead when he was 37
67years old
Hinata's dad's father

_____________
Thanks for reading my story my little tangerines🍊

Chapter 7 is out hope you liked it chapter 8 will be out soon~

Hi guys I don't really know if I'm gonna do a crossover..well I don't think so but when I'm done with this book and my other book I'll make one about bnha or a crossover between some animes of your suggestion!!

Stay Safe✨

Author-Chan~