~•Chapter 2•~

The day of the training camp: (hinata POV)
I was getting my bags ready when my mom called me from the kitchen"Shoyo come here honey"I rushed down to the kitchen we're my mom was standing and Making breakfast,"yes mom"I said happily looking at her,"did you pack all your stuff..?"she asked still focusing on making breakfast,"huh..?oh yeah um, I wanted you to tie my hair 'cause it's so messy" I said while moving my hair out of my face,my mom chuckled and pated my head "of course go get your bags and let's eat breakfast"my mom said smiling at me."Hai" I said while going up stairs to my room.

At school: (3rd person POV)
Everyone was gathered around the gym except a certain orange head"is hinata late again..?"suga said while looking around for his baby crow.."her mom is driving her to school so she might be a little late.." yachi said while walking with kyoko to the others."KYOKO-SANN"Tanka and Noya shouted while running towards there beloved KYOKO-SAN. 'SMACK' Daichi smacked them bother before doing anything stupid."everyone to the buss while we wait for hinata"Ukai said while glaring at his team"H-HAI"everyone shouted at once."oh..um..suga-san can hinata seat next to you..?"takeda asked suga while smiling sheepishly.."of course she can"suga said happily as he walked into the buss.
"Waaaaah finally.."Hinata jumped out of her mom's car while waving at her mom with a big bright smile.hinata rushed to the buss with her tow bags and her messy pony tail.
Hinata stepped into the buss"OHAYO"Hinata said excitedly while smiling at her teammates.some lazy "ohayo"can be heard by her teammates."OUR PRECIOUS KOHAII"Tanka and Noya said about to jump at the small girl,"Stop it you two..Hinata come here your sitting next to me"suga said while smiling at the little girl who smiled back at him.'ugh why is she so bright' everyone thought.

Suga POV:
We we're in the middle of our trip when I felt something on my shoulder I looked to the side to see a small orange head laying on my shoulder I smiled as I patted her head,'nobody will touch you my baby' I thought as I looked out the window next to me.
It was now half an hour and I looked back at my teammates,some of them we're sleeping and the others we're giving glances at the little middle blocker next to me. I smirked as I saw tsukishima looking at her from time to time,I think he sow me smirking so he hid his face with his phone. after a while I saw the little girl yawning as she rubbed her eyes.."morning"she said with a tired voice while giving me a small smile. I chuckled at the scene in front of me "morning sleepy head" I said while ruffling her hair. A while later we stopped in a station"okay everyone go pick what snack you want and use the bathroom if you need to" couch Ukai said as he looked at us"HAI"was heard from our buss. after buying some snacks everyone was back in the buss and we continued our trip to the camp.

Hinata POV:
We arrived at the training camp and we we're greeted by Nekoma."last as always"kuroo-San said while giving his kitty smirk."hello kuroo-San"Daichi-San said while shaking kuroo-San's hand. I was kinda scared so I was hiding behind kyoko-san and yachi-san."hmm we're is Chibi-Chan"kuroo-San said looking around for me...'oh God' was all I could think.."I-I'm here.."I said as I moved from behind kyoko-san.. everyone from Nekoma was wide eye and there mouthes we're open in shock,I looked at the ground scared of what will they say.."WAIT WAHT"was all they said..I mean I can't do anything I was shocked at first to.. everyone was.."uh..yeah I um..don't know what happened I just woke up like this tow days ago.." I said while smiling sheepishly at them,I think I saw there faces turn red a little..'are they sick..?' I thought to my self.

3rd person POV:
Everyone was blushing at the smile the little girl gave them."so..can you still play volleyball..?"Yaku said still trying to hide his blush.."oh yup they said it's fine"hinata said while giving them a big toothy smile that made them blind and froze in there place.'is she an angel..I swear she's an angel' everyone was thinking while blushing at the little crow in front of them."Ah..Are you guys okay..?"hinata said worried about her teammates and friends."don't mind them hinata let's get in for now"kyoko said while dragging the tow girls with her."WAAAHH KARASUNO HAV A HOT MANGER AND A CUTR ONE AND NOW A CUTE PLAYER THAT'S UNFAIR"Yamamoto shouted as he wiped his tears."That's why you should of come to Karasuno"Tanaka said while patting his friend's back.