~•Chapter 5•~

Hinata POV:
(4:00 a.m)
I woke up early today not knowing what to do I decided to change and go for a jog. as I finished changing I slowly got out the room hopefully not to wake anyone else. It was now 4:30..'yea I took 30mins have a problem.' I thought to myself as I walked through the empty Hallways."Hinata?"I heard a voice from behind I turned my head only to see"oh iwaizumi-san ohayo"it was iwaizumi-san,"ohayo"he said giving me a small smile,"why are you up so early?"he asked,"oh I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a jog what about you?"I said while looking at home with a small smile,"same here wanna jog together?"he asked while looking at me,"waah seijoh's ace wants to jog with me!of course!"I said excitedly while jumping,he chuckled a little and then we started jogging. After jogging for a while we stopped in front of a vending machine to grab something to drink,"thanks for the drink iwaizumi-san"I said while smiling brightly,"it was nothing Hinata"iwaizumi-san said while smiling at me.we we're now sitting on a bench and awkward silence filled the place.."so..wanna go to the gym to practice?"I asked looking at my feet then at him,"okay let's go"iwaizumi-san said while standing,I followed and after that we we're walking to the gym.we opened the gym door only to be greeted by,"hey hey heyyy","Yahoo chibi-Chan","yo chibi-Chan","hi guys how are y'all"I said while happily skipping to them,"hello"iwaizumi-san greeted the others,"hi"akashi-san said back,"hi kenma,hi akashi-san"I said while walking closer to the tow setters,"did kuroo-san wake you up today to?"I asked,"no I was bored so I came here","mhmm how are you akashi-san"I said,"I'm fine what about you hinata"akashi said "I'm fine thank you","hey hey heyyy my no#1 pupil","BOKUTO-SAN"I said excitedly,"oi since we're all here let's practice"kuroo-san said,"yeah let's go"I said excitedly.some of them had red faces,"are you guys sick?"I asked worriedly,"we're fine chibi-Chan let's just play"oikawa-san said,I shrugged it off and so we started practicing.

Time skip :
3rd POV:
After practicing 4 sets each team winning tow sets,the doors bust open revealing shiratorizawa ace and blocker 'okay I don't know what they call tendou's position',"good morning"ushijima said while walking inside the gym,"hello ushijima-san"Hinata said while waving at the bigger ace."miracle girl shoyo ohayo~"tendou said while waving his fingers in a wired way,"ohayo tendou-san"Hinata said while smiling at the red head,"ugh why is he here"oikawa said under his breath,but was smacked in the head by iwaizumi unfortunately he heard him,"shut up trashykawa"iwaizumi said annoyed from his captain,"Oww iwa-Chan mean~"oikawa pouted, iwaizumi rolled his eyes in annoyance,"grand king toss to me"Hinata popped in front of oikawa,"sure chibi-Chan let's go"oikawa said while walking to the court with the little middle blocker, oikawa stood in his position and looked at the little girl,Hinata nodded and so started running even faster than she ever did,oikawa tossed the ball high,and so Hinata jumped even higher than before her eyes we're glowing and her shirt lifted a little showing drawn abs,'holy fuck' everyone in the gym though while blushing madly, Hinata smacked the ball to the other side of the court making a 'SMACK' voice,Hinata then landed to the floor and then turned around in excitement,"DID YOU SEE THAT"Hinata said excitedly while jumping,"S-Shoyo that was amazing.."kenma was the first to say trying to hide his blushing cheeks.."Hinata shoyo,you should have come to shiratorizawa"ushijima said as he stood in front of the small girl,"oh shut up, chibi-Chan would never come to your school ushijima"Oikawa replayed while glaring at shiratorizawa ace, before ushijima can Ripley he was shut by kuroo dragging Hinata away from the tow captains,"so chibi-Chan want me to teach you how to-"kuroo was cut off by everyone getting inside the gym now,'ugh' kuroo thought,"talk to you guys later bye"Hinata said before going to her team.

Time skip brought to you by kageyama yelling boke Hinata boke:
3rd POV:
It was at the end of the last match that day,Karasuno vs shiratorizawa. Hinata smacked the ball down getting her team a point making them get to there match point,"ALRIGHT GUYS ONE MORE"Daichi yelled to his teammates,"HAI"everyone on there side if the court yelled back,it was now asahai's serve, asahai threw the ball up and ran then jumped and smacked it as hard as he can,only to be reserved by shiratorizawa libero 'sorru duno his name' sending it to semi shiratorizawa setter,"USHIJIMA-SAN"semi yelled as he set the ball to shiratorizawa ace, ushijima jumped Reddy to spike the ball,after smacking the ball,boys did his rolling thunder to block it and he successfully did, noya send the ball to suga who set the ball up high. hinata,asahai,and Tanaka ran at the same time,on the other hand shiratorizawa was wandering who's gonna spike,tendou thought it was Hinata so he jumped in front of the small girl with a smile only to be replaced with a shock face,the ball was set to asahai the ace of the team,and 'SMACK' the whistle blow, Karasuno have won against shiratorizawa again,Hinata was jumping while cheering for her teammates,"you guys did amazing"suga said giving them his warm mom smile,"Thanks suga-Senpai"Hinata said as she headed to the bench to grab her water bottle,"here sho-chan"yachi said while handing Hinata her water bottle,"WAAH thanks yachi-San"Hinata said while giving her one of her blinding smiles,"sure sho-chan"yachi said smiling back,"OUR KOHAI IS SO FRICKIN CUTE"Tanaka and Noya yelled at once,"shut up you to"Daichi yelled at the too. "Hinata shoyo next time we'll win"ushijima said while looking at the small girl,"we won't lose"Hinata said proudly.
The games we're done that day so all the teams we're gathered in the dinner room,and Hinata with the managers in the kitchen.when the managers and Hinata where now in the room and the food was served،"THANKS FOR THE FOOD"everyone in the gym yelled,"shoyo wanna sit with us?"asked kyoko,"huh..no I'm sitting with the boys today"Hinata said while glancing at her teammates table,"okay but don't forget to come to the gym room we wanna talk"Rei said while grinning,"mhmm"Hinata hummed in response and went to her teammates table,"Can I sit with you guys today?"Hinata asked while standing next to Suga,"of course Hinata"Suga said in his mother tone while moving a little for Hinata to sit next to him,Hinata smiled and sat next to suga. Hinata was chatting with Noya and Tanaka that was sitting in front of her, kageyama was focusing on his milk,tsukishima and yamaguchi we're talking about random stuff,suga was looking at his teammates happily,while the forgotten trio was talking with Daichi and Asahai.