Hello, bb gorls

Hi my name is Agnes Hagrid, or as I am most known for as "Hagrid's mysterious daughter". You may be wondering "why is that?"Well all my life I lived my mom in America and she never told me who my dad was, ever. Until a few months ago my mom started to go broke because she is addicted to gamebling and she has to pay for my food and my expensive taste in fashion. So she sent a letter to my dad that I never knew about and asked him to take me because she didn't want me anymore. I guess my dad never knew he had a daughter but was super happy for me to come live with him in England. She told me I was going to move in England two days before my flight was booked. She told me to get packed and that she never liked me anyways <3. That really helped my self esteem, anyways I hated her so I don't care. I was low-key excited because British men fine as hell and none of these Americans boys wanted me because they said I was "too tall" uhmm excuse me just because I'm 7'1 doesn't mean you can't date me. Anyways off topic when I got to England I looked all around the airport and then I hear a voice say "Hello Agnes." I look up to see a 8'6 man with scruffy tangled dark brown beard and long hair. He also had huge black beady eyes and a very strong Scottish accent. "I'm your dad! My name is Rubeus Hagrid" He said excited. "Uh, you're my dad?" "No offense dude but you look like you have a thing for little kids" I said. I don't think he knew what I meant because he paused for a second trying to tell what I said. Then he let out a loud "Well thank you!" "You have an awfully wonky accent. I never heard one like that before". "Thanks I guess" I said quietly. "Well since your mother disowned you I changed your last name to Hagrid already!" he said. "Well we should head out we need to get back to my cottage! Dumbledore will be super mad if I am not back to watch over Hogwarts tonight." HE LIVES IN A COTTAGE, WHAT! I don't wanna be some boring cottage bitch. Also who the heck is Dumbledore, and what is Hogwarts!? and what is he "guarding"? The only thing I could say was "alright" and we headed outside. I looked through all the cars trying to figure out which one was his car but instead we stopped at a tiny blueish gray motor cycle. He handed me an ugly helmet and told me to sit on the little car seat compartment on the side. I stood there is dismay wondering if this was real or not but sadly it was and is this my life now? No wonder my mom never told me about him he's insane. "Hello?" he said and I snapped out of my daydream and sat in the seat. I looked like such a loser, but what's new? He put on his helmet and some goggles. He handed me a pair of goggles and said "Hold on tight!" I slid of the goggles and then the car lifted up in the air and we started flying away.

What. the. fuck.