9 - Sleeping Gas ( Old version)

Hello my lovely peeps, I'm finally back. Sorry, I took so long. It was a struggle planning a chapter. But it is finally here. Chapter 9, sleeping gas. Enjoy!

~

Parker and Kevin finally arrived at the castle. He looked at Kevin, and said,        "After this, would you like to come with me to the human world?"

Kevin had never been outside of Warrenville. Hearing this, that seems like a good idea. "Yes of course," he said, finally free from this old life.

Parker didn't want Kevin to be caught. Like him. Noticing the guards, they both hid behind the trees. "So, what we gotta do, Kevin, you go get what you want from there, while I just... don't freak out when I tell you" he warned Kevin. He nodded before Parker told him everything. It was an evil idea but Kevin loved it.

Finally, I picked a perfect person, Parker thought.

He knew there were warriors out to find them, but he put his gas mask on. He handed one to Kevin. He didn't question it but put it on.

"They got to be somewhere," Ron said. "They can't escape from here."

Parker grins, throwing a sleeping gas through the kingdom. He made sure no one wasn't there to stop them. He and Kevin stood up, and whispered, "Meet here when you did"

Nodding, they went inside, to see unconscious servants and guards. With a sleeping gas, no one won't knows what hit the kingdom.