6- Leaving The Old Life Behind

Heading their way to the opposite side of the kingdom, maids to knights were on their backs to their rooms for the day.

Sebastian was stunned that there was a place for him to rest and feel safe. Not having to live in the streets anymore, he felt like his life was going to be okay now. However, Sebastian senses that he is going to be bullied by William. By the way, he had treated Sebastian. His words were struck into Sebastian's head.

Trying not to think of it, Ron had stopped by a door. Confused, Sebastian glanced up as Ron had finally spoken up.

"This will be your room. I believe the maids had bought small clothes for you to wear for the night," he told Sebastian,  unlocking the dorm door.

Inside, there was a twin-size bed in one corner that was near the window, and by the other side of the room, there was a desk with a lamp where servants and even the knights could write reports or letters to family.

Sebastian steps in, stunned. Was this really for me? My room is right inside the kingdom,  he thought, glancing around the room he'll be staying in.

Sebastian hadn't realized that Ron was still in the room with him until Ron cleared his throat so he could break the awkward silence in the room.

"Anyway, you should get some rest because you had a long day. Someone will tour you around the kingdom tomorrow, " Ron told Sebastian.

Both of them said their goodbyes, and now Sebastian was alone in his new room, where he was going to be a knight for the most powerful people in the whole kingdom. He jumps on his new bed, feeling the softness and warmth of how it was. He didn't have a good bed like this when he was still living in The City of Bibrense. He and his parents were happy together.  He misses them every day.

Trying not to think about anything negative, Sebastian glances at the night sky, wishing to leave the past all behind him, and make a new start of his new life of living in Warrenville.

*

Hello, my lovely readers, I'm back! Sorry, I have been in writer's block for quite awhile now, and now I have finally got this chapter done. Man, it had been so long, and I promise to do more of the story, because surprisingly a lot of you are so interested in this story. So, thank you, I really appreciate it of you guys! Well, that's all I have to say for now.

Bye bye my lovely readers!

-Akilah