7- A New Beginning In The Warrenville Castle

Sebastian was woken up by the sound of chirping birds in the early morning in the kingdom, where he now lives with the queen and king.

He couldn't believe that he was living his new life in a place that he thought he would never face. Not only that, he was becoming a knight, the youngest of them all. Sebastian thought he was going to be a server or be kicked out of the castle.  Which he didn't mind at all. But, his mind went to the knight, he didn't know why, but he felt like he wanted to protect the people in the castle.

Like he didn't get the chance to protect his family before they were killed by the angels. Leaving him alive, but yet alone with no one on his side.

But that didn't stop Sebastian from surviving all by himself in a world where people would judge him by his existence. As he's different from people who aren't like him.

Nobody wasn't like Sebastian. He was the only one of himself. And no person wasn't going to change that from him. So, he stood up from the comfy bed he had slept with as he stared out at the sunrise rising upon him. Facing the future that was awaiting his existence.

To face the others who had abandoned him when he needed those people at that moment to help when Sebastian was struggling to survive. But, there was none. Now, he had to do it himself. Alone. In his new life in this castle of Warrenville where the king and queen live. He knew becoming a knight wouldn't be easy on him, knowing the consequences of what he had to face.

And he was ready to fight that destiny upon him. No matter how difficult he had to do with the castle that he had to serve in. He knew he had to do this. It was his choice. For the sake of survival, for his parents. And, to prove to the ones who have killed his only family when he was in the sky.

That he would do anything for his family who had told him to be brave and not let anyone put him down. He faced the door, ready for the person who came to get him for the tour of the whole castle today. Knowing this is only the beginning of his new life at Warrenville.

×

A/N- Wow, I never thought I would find myself finishing this chapter at 1 AM, but here I am.

Yet, I'm pretty glad to be finished with chapter 7. I apologize if this chapter took so long to get done. I've been on writer's block for far too long, and this chapter was stressful for me. But, I'm glad I've taken my time to take a break from it. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter, you lovely readers!

Bye-bye.

-Akilah