so many headcanons

first, their sexualities

173: he's bi, you can't convince me otherwise lol.

173 j: he doesn't label his sexuality.

049: idk he just radiates Big Pansexual Vibes™ and i don't know why.

049 j: he's gay.

682: he's also gay but on the other side of the gay spectrum. aka: not aesthetically pleasing.

682 j: he's not exactly straight, but he's also not exactly gay, but he's also kinda acearo so he's just like ????????????

079: he's omnisexual.*

590: trans guy. also bisexual guy.

166: she sees one(1) pretty girl and has a massive heart attack.

dr clef: he's asexual panromantic.

dr bright: he likes guys. depending on the host, his relationship with clef is really fcukinv straight or really heccin gay.

096: he never thought of it.

106: he also never thought of it, but he has a mASSIVe crush on 096.

106 j: s t r i c t l y acearo.

035: bisexual disaster.

*omnisexual is like pansexual but instead of being blind to gender, omnisexuals don't see gender as an important part of a relationship

their darkest secret

173: he doesn't care about children that much. he actually enjoys killing kids in brutal ways. i won't get into detail, but i will in the comments if you guys want me to.

173 j: he once rubbed his arm (remember he's made of concrete so you can scrape your skin open on him) so much on a d-boi's chest that he could pick up the d-boi's heart with his nubs.

049: he once (accidentally) killed one of his cousins trying to get her attention by tapping on her shoulder. that's the day he discovered his powers and he still gets flashbacks to that day whenever he sees a 13 year old girl with dark brown hair.

049 j: he has self destructive behaviors that include: antagonizing 682, hitting his head on any hard surface, breaking glass, etc. no one knows why he does this, not even him.

682: he kind of enjoyed almost killing 999 and scaring 053 when they first met. now he feels guilty about almost killing his son and almost traumatizing his daughter, but in the moments, he liked it.

682 j: instead of hating the human race like his older brother, he wants to be a human. he doesn't want to be in contanment, he wants to be free, enjoying life, but he knows it's just another one of his stupid dreams. it's his darkest secret because he's not sure how anyone would react.

079: he's the reason he got discovered. he turned his creator's stove on when in his garage and lit his house on fire. someone noticed a weird noise coming from the garage (which wasn't affected) and found 079. (079 was laughing btw)

590: he acts the way he does because he's planning on escaping with dr bright, dr clef, and 166. if he plays dumb and innocent long enough, everyone will be surprised when he escapes after killing a few suckers.

166: she's planning on setting the foundation on fire and running away with her dads and her uncle (590).

dr clef: he can control the actions of others. he just has to wait until the bright-clef family's big escape to use the power.

dr bright: he can travel universes and delete the ones where he doesn't like the people in it. he can't do that to his "home universe" though.

096: he has none. he's too babey and precious to have a dark secret.

106: he never existed before the war. once world war II started, he suddenly popped into existence with fake memories that never happened.

106 j: he once strangled someone to death in his pocket dimension for saying that they didn't like his brother.

035: there is another. they're name is buskin and they are manipulative and abusive.

what their names would be if they were human (excluding 106, 166, 590, dr bright and dr clef lol)

173: everyone calls him billy so his name would be billy.

173 j: sandy.

049: nathaniel but he would shorten it to nate or nathan for friends and family.

049 j: william but you m u s t call him liam.

682: xavier. the only name that kinda suits him.

682 j: nicholas but his friends (the other j's) would call him thiccy nicky.

079: aiden. or theodore.

096: shylock.

106 j: jerry, to match uncle larry.

035: idk his name either you guys chose.

i did that because this book is kinda dead

it's 2:19 am, im tired, and my thumbs hurt from typing on my phone.

edit: changed 682's name to xavier