Chapter 2 How It's Run

I was being pulled, my body willed by the captivating blue gaze that kept me from looking away from them. It slowly crept inside my body taking control of me and guiding each step I toke. Fingers firmly grasped my hand tugging so lightly to guide my way. A smirk placed upon his face as his thumb began drawing circles atop my hand.

My breathing was even and calm there was no sign of emotion, just peace of mind. There was no thought in my mind and I felt nothing not even the feeling of being scared. My mind felt like it was being controlled by him.

Shaking my head I focused on what was happening and forced myself to look away from his eyes. I was being lead to a huge bathtub with no bubbles. As we stood in front of the tub he ripped off the rest of my clothes leaving only my underwear on.

He placed his hand at my waste dragging me towards him, his touch light. "Take a bath. I will come for you later." And then he pulled away leaving me standing there alone.

I didn't know what to think or why he was making me bathe. What was he going to do with me? Sell me to the highest bidder? 

I remembered how he looked at me, how his eyes lingered over my body. The lust filled eyes that drew out the hidden  want within my own body. He wouldn't sell me to any other man, he would keep me for himself and not let me go. 

From what I could tell he was respectful of me and my body. Well at least he did not try to force me to do anything at all. Maybe just turn me on and leave me high and dry... in this case wet. But he wasn't a man who would force a woman to sleep with him. 

No he was the kind of man that wanted a woman to want and need him. Not to force her to do so. I was grateful he had not forced me to do anything, then again the night was young.

I looked down at the large tub the scent hitting me nose. It smelled of lavender with a hint of vanilla. It made me relax as I undressed. I slipped into the tub and relaxed into it washing my skin and hair. 

After I was done I wrapped a towel around me and found a white silk night gown that went all the way to the floor. It even had a train on the back of it. It was elegant and pretty, but who would wear this to bed. 

As I got dressed I looked around and and saw the door I had came into and went out of it. Peeking out I saw no one and decided that to walk out. My eyes kept eyeing the door that led to the hallway even though I knew I couldn't find my way out of here I wondered if I could get away.

I walked quietly to the door and opened it slowly Looking down the halls. Good no one was here it was my chance to figure out a way out of here. Walking down the halls I made sure to make my way to the front door, or where I thought it was. 

Almost jumping out of my skin I heard a door open and shut and made a run for it. Honestly I had no clue where I was going but I needed to remain unseen. The foot steps seemed to be getting closer so I sped up trying not to panic. Until I heard them turn a different way I sighed and relaxed to a slow walk.

Finally making it to a map I sighed in frustration seeing as how much I had to remember in order to get out. It was about twenty halls I had to go through until I hit the front door.  Getting out of here was not going to be no walk in the park. Plus I had to stay out of sight and move quickly before the master noticed I was gone.

After memorizing the entire map I walked quickly down the halls I needed to go through. When I made to the hall with the men that I had saw from before, I stopped in my tracks. I needed to plan this right, I had to run as quick as possible to get out fast.

My heart was beating so fast that I felt like passing out, but I had to keep moving. Taking in a breath I ran full force down the hall and as I ran a few doors opened and the men from before step out. Putting on another burst of speed I ran fast until I hit the front halls.