Restricted

(2022 update: FYI this book has not been touched and has many mistakes, I wrote this back in 2012. I will not be revisiting this book at the moment due to the high demand for The Breeders series. Possibly the end of this year I may release a revised version or start the plans for it. Feel free to read on if you wish.)

"Please just leave me alone I have done nothing to you." I pleded to the man.

I had only seen his face once I coudn't recongnize this man that was tourmenting me. If only he would let me go or slip just once I could run away far from him. He was very strong his grip held me, and only with him using his fingers it was like super strengh. When he spoke his voice was deep and rumbled through my body as I laid against his chest. His muscles seemed to fold over me he was so big, although I was small for my age he still was a very big man.

"Master requested you, and that is exactly what he is going to get." The rumbling came from behind me.

He never once losened his grip, it was so strong that any attempt I made to move hurt me a great deal. So I thought it wise to stay still and not move to much in his grasp. It was like a graceful monster holding me, gliding across the floor making his way closer and closer to the massive palace in front of us. I kicked and screamed out from the pain it had given me when I moved the slightest bit.

Time was getting away from me, time that I should have used wisely to get away. Now that I was at the last destination there was no where to run, the gates were closed and over twenty feet high. The place was unfimilar so they had the advantage.

They had guards standing around with guns, and I assume if I got cought by one they would shot me on the spot. Once I was inside the huge place I wouldn't be able to get out, I would get lost and turned around not knowing which way was out.

The more I looked at it the less chance I stood at getting out alive. I had no idea what they wanted with me or why they chose me, but I didn't want to be here. This man had no intention of letting me go, it was plain to see from the pain that he was giving on my wrist.

"Don't struggle it will only make it worse for you." His voice rumbled.

Great now he tells me after all the struggling I did back there. He knew I wasn't going to get away, and that it would bring me pain. I bet this was planed out for weeks, he watched my bahavior my route to my house he knew everything.

I stumbled over a rock causing his grip to losen a little before I regained my balance. I decided to try it again to see if he would give me more space or let me go completely. But when I tried he simply let go of my wrist to pick me up and through me over his shoulder,  and then hitting my ass.

"Your attempts, pathetic." His amused voice sounded.

I kicked at him but instead of hurting him I hurt myself and I cursed myself for doing it. He laughed when I let out a soft sob continuing on the long path to the palace. It wasn't long before we got to the door and when the door opened.

"Master." The voice shot out.

It came from another man and it made me more nervous from not being able to see. I tried to look over the man carring me trying to look past his side but nothing.

"Roland has returned with your new creature." He said.

Creature? What creature? Was he refering to me? I was no creature and further more they were more creature like than me. Who takes a woman away from her home and handles her in such a way that she gets hurt? It was barbaric and wrong. And who the hell was master?

"Bring her to me." Another voice sounded that I assumed was master.

When Roland sat me down I turned to face the man that had requested me I realized from that point on my life began.

Restricted.