Chapter 5 Change In Plans

WARNING NOT EDITED

Chapter 5 Change In Plans

By the time I had cleaned myself up I was ready to go to bed again. That orgasism took alot out of me leaving me weak and light headed. Well that could have been from the choking but it was worth it for sure. Master really knew how to please a woman.

I grabbed a black bra and underwear to match and grabbed a simple grey fitted t-shirt along with matching booty shorts that made my ass cheeks stand in ways that made it look good. I put them on quickly just trying to make it to bed and left my hair in a semi wavy mess but it was nice enough to wear I could wear it out if I wanted.

I had just laid my knee on my bed to pull myself up and lay the slik sheets when Master came back in. At first I didn't even bother to look at him but something told me to turn around to face him. He had a look of concern on his face which sent me into a panic because I hadn't really seen that look to often.

He frowned looking at me and then looking over at my ass due to how I was still turned half ways into bed paused in the same position. His eyes turned black and he licked his lips and all I could think was 'not again'.

"Come with me." He said strenly. "Do not speak and stay hidden behind me at all times." My eyes widen as he spoke making me panic even more. But if I thought that was bad the thing he said next had my heart racing with fear and joy wrapped into one. "Master would like to see you to discuss some matters."

I quickly went to him following behind him as we left the room. I made sure to stay as close as possible so that I wouldn't draw any unwanted attention like I had done the last time. Believe me I didn't want for anything to happen again, I mean really just a simple look got you into trouble around here so it was just best to keep my eyes on Master E and follow him to where ever he was taking me. I wonder what the Master wanted from me. I had not seen him since he had pawned me off to Master E not that it was a problem. It was just that I didn't undertand his actions towards me, one mintue he is kissing me and the next he his placing me in another mans care. Forgive me for being confused on the matter and include being taken against my will.

Oddly enough there was no one in the halls it was empty erely empty. I didn't like the feeling I was getting that something was about to go horribly wrong and I couldn't help but think if they were going to kill me now.

We stopped at a door that wasn't fimilar to me at all. It was like all the other doors, tall and wooden with many pretty  decorations on them which this one had symbols of snowflakes on them which was interesting, but with every creepy story and weird huge massion there was always creepy old fashioned like designs. Of course. But these I think they meant something...

Master E opened the door stepping in and placing me behind his back. He briefly turnned around to face me and gave me a look that said 'remember what I said'. Of course I would obey him, Oh whats that saying curiousty killed the cat, or should I go by curiosty saved the cat? Hmm...

We walked until what I assumed was at Master's front desk since I couldn't see anything at all. I waited feeling stupid because I didn't know what was going on and plus I didn't know if it was good news or bad news becuase I couldn't judge by looking at the faces. Instead I was left to the imagination testing the stillness of the air the tention that rose, until he spoke and my world shoke all around me.

"Seems that you are needed in the northern territory. Since you can not take your slave with you naturally she will remain here t-."

Master was cut off as Master E growled loudly apparently upset that he had to leave me behind. Which why did he have to leave me behind?