Chapter 4 Human Slave Girl

GAVE EXTRA PAGES TO THIS CHAPTER FOR IT BEING LATE SO THERE IS A LITTLE MORE TO LOOK FOWARD TOO!!!

BE WARNED!!!! this chapter is very naughty so for those who are not in to that may want to skip about a page or so.... and then get back to the story to continue on. I told you guys my naughty side was coming out with these new books and I intend to go all out for it. So this isn't an apology this is a warning.

BEWARE!

love you all -Nittah Haniah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 Human Slave Girl

Laying there in the shower letting the water hit me from above. I made no move to get up until the water went cold against my warm skin. I reached up turning off the water and getting up to walk out. I wasn't sure what I should do or where I should go, this house was to big to find my way and after Rodolfo I didn't want to go anywhere unless it was with the master.

Deciding to wait it out I put back on my shirt and just my shorts. Having to pull the things up my thighs while wet was not easy considering how tightly they fitted me already. I sighed in relief when I was able to get them up feeling winded and out of breath. If anything it was more of an exercise getting them to fit than just merely putting on clothes.  

I felt sleepy from the the day events when only knowing that everything that happened within this day already happened within a matter of two hours. Not to mention I usually slept in being a waitress at a bar in all I worked nights so I wasn't used to being up in the morning. Being bright out meant it was time to sleep for me, and judging by the fact this day just started I was going to have a hard time staying awake through out the day. 

Yawning and stretching out against his big soft comfortable bed I was already starting to feel the effects of it. Put in the nice big breakfast so that I was full and ready for sleep and plus the bed hugging to me as I lay down onto it didn't help one bit. I laid and sat mostly thinking of when master E would be back but who knew anything around here. It wasn't like I knew anyone here really except for those I encountered but still I didn't know these people.

There were sounds that came from outside the door and I propped myself up on the bed waiting for the door to swing open. When it never did and sounds faded away I slipped down back onto the bed feeling restless. There was nothing to do but walk around and get into trouble or sleep. I suppose sleep won because I began to slip into a dreamless sleep.

-----------------------------------

When I awoke sometime later I found that I had only slept an hour and a half and still he was not back. The only thing with sleeping in a strange place for me was knowing that I wasn't at home and that I would wake up every few hours wondering if everything was ok. I guess that was going to be the kind of day for me so I decided on finding something to do.

Getting up I wondered the huge room finding nothing of interest whats so ever. I even thought about going outside but that would only get me into more trouble and the odds were me running into it. Considering how I got into this mess in the first place with getting taken in the first place. How insane it all really was how the events led to this day.

My mind began to wonder over that night and how I was taken. Sad part was it wasn't my night to work it was that bitch Mindy who always had it out for me. She would steal my tips from my tables flirt with the customers to get a bigger tip and even go as far as lying to the boss about how I was so mean to her. She was a true bitch and I hated her and wished that she got what she deserved. 

If it had not been me needing the extra money I would have told her off and told my boss that I couldn't work that day. But of course as luck would have it I had to work otherwise bills would not be paid, and after getting cut off by my so rich parents it was something I had to do.