Chapter 6 Not Too Friendly

Another chapter done sorry not edited but enjoy

Chapter 6 Not Too Friendly

I woke to darkness and pain all over my body. Cold chains held me in place digging into my skin. He had not fed me in three days and my stomach protested it wanted to be filled. He had stripped me bare saying that clothes were not meant for slaves. He came in almost every day beating me into submission never once letting up.

He was a cruel master very vicious in his attack he knew how to break you, yet I still refused to give in. Master E told me to never show fear in front of him so I held in my tears never crying or yelling in front of him. I could tell he would get frustrated with me not getting the response he wanted. I knew it was time for him to come in, speak of the devil and he will appear.

The door was shoved open and in walked master Hue. Light poured into the room making me sqint my eyes. I had not seen the sun in a week, I was ready for Master E to back it's almost been a month. He squatted down in front of me his head tilting to the side. I didn't dare look up at him, no eye contact what's so ever.

He pulled the chains that were on my arms and legs causing me to moan in pain, which didn't encourage him to be gentle but more rough. I followed his command as he lead me up to my knees kneeling before him. He slowly grabbed the dog like collar and pulled the chain connected to it making me look upward. My eyes were closed so I wasn't tempted to look at him. He yanked the chain and I opened my eyes obeying but I never made eye contact. He seemed to be analyzing my every move.

"Have you learned your lesson slave?" His voice drawing me out making me melt from the sound. I didn't like that I felt that way considering this man had beat me the past week and hadn't fed me in three days. I should be furious fighting back giving him a hard time. But I had no energy no fight in me and he had the physical advantages so it wouldn't be smart on my part to do anything.

I nodded my submission because my voice made him mad. I was surprised he hadn't hit me for moaning in pain. He seemed pleased and pulled me up to my feet.

"Follow me." He said and I tried my best to follow.

When we got out to the room he kept me in he continued walking to a door opening it. I wobbled on my legs unsteadly towards him he had his back to me as I stumbled to the ground. I quickly got back up only to stumble again my body protesting to any movement at all. He noticed tilting his head finally noticing my state.

Walking towards me it was like he saw through me.

Master Hue turned towards me, he frowned looking me up and down and I stumbled toward him. My legs couldn't take it and I hit the ground in a heap. The room started spinning my head throbbing in pain. I moaned out from the pain I was in from the beatings and from my hunger.  

Master Hue was at my side he didn't look amused yet he wasn't angry. He brushed a hand over my left cheek rubbing the bruise he gave me. I winced when he applied more pressure. What was he doing? Was he going to start being nice to me now?

My body couldn't take it anymore my body slumping over and Master Hue holding me up. Immediately I panicked and tried to sit up and pull myself off of him. How could I be so stupid to fall into him knowing he hated my touch, it was only when he allowed which was never. It was always him to touch me, or more like hit me or push me. I knew I was in trouble then I had broken one of his rules. The last time I had accidentally touched him he had beaten me hard.

His arms came around me picking me up holding me to his chest. I didn't know what to think he just looked down at me no expression on his face. I didn't realize he was moving until the room we were in was slightly darker. I looked away at the room we were in and stared in awe. It was a bathroom almost as big as the Master's covered in grey and white walls. He sat me in a tub full of very warm water causing my back to arch. What the hell that was hot.