Part 6

[Kyle's POV]

       As I woke up, I could feel a gaze on me. My eyes adapted to the surroundings and it turns out Stan was looking after me. I remember now. Wendy was dangerously lashing around with Kenny's pocketknife and it hit me in the arm, the pain causing me to faint. "You alright?" Stan broke my chain of thoughts. "Yeah... I guess so." I replied. I did not want to worry him futher by saying my arm hurt. A lot. "Well, why didn't you bring me to the hospital then?" I asked. "Well, to be honest, I wanted.. to take care of you myself." he said. Upon hearing this, I could feel my cheeks getting redder. He notices it and laughs abit, then he asked, "Hey, you told me that your parents are not going to be around for a week or so?" I nod in agreement.

      He didn't say anything. He leaned towards me and wiggled his eyebrows ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I knew what it meant. My cheeks reddened. He walked around, making sure all the curtains were drawn before going back to my room. He locked the door, "Extra safety" he called it. He got the upper hand since I was lying on the bed. He grabbed my shoulder blades and started licking my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. It was comfortable... the feeling... it was so good, it made me sweat. I tried hard not to let him notice it, but it seemed that he did not care. I wrapped my hands around him and made him on the same level as me.

        He licked up my neck, slowly going up to my face. He smiled abit, before pressing his lips against mine. His tongue begging to go in. I opened my mouth, letting my tongue rub against his. As he was doing this, he lifted up my shirt and wrapped his arms around it. 

-=Notes=-

Hi! YAOI STARTS NOW BUT WAIT FIRST, Sorry for the lack of Yaoi. We suck at writing Yaoi and take such a long time to start the Yaoi parts... Took so long to do this part up. Sorry if you have been waiting a long time, and thank you for reading! 

(We're not sure when next part will come out, both of us are super busy with schoolwork. Flooded. We're asians D:)