Part 1

NOTE: IM WRITING THIS IN KENNY'S POV.

I am Kenny McCormick. I am a boy who lives in South Park, Colorado. Though I am poor, I can afford tons of playboy magazines. I have an elder brother and a younger sister. My parents like to get high a lot. The sad truth is, I die all the time, yet no one remembers. When I die, the next thing I know, I'm in my bed with my orange coat on. Strange isn't it? I usually hang out with my friends- Stan, Kyle and Cartman, though Cartman isn't really my friend. Either that or I'm at home reading playboy.

"Eww get your jew hands off me, jew. I'll get jew germs," Cartman exclaimed when Kyle tried to pull Cartman's hair. The daily argument was going on again. The yellow school bus came to pick us up as usual. As I sat next to Cartman on the school bus, I told him, "Cartman! Your mom is on the playboy magazine!" He tried to punch me but I blocked. "You shouldn't hide from the truth you know, your mom's a slut," Stan told Catman. By now, everybody was laughing away.

When we reached the school, we saw Craig and his guys, as everyone calls it. I never really told Craig that I liked him, although I really did. At the same time, I was really scared that the other guys would tease me if I told them I liked Craig. As I walked to my locker to get some stuff alone, I saw Craig standing there, waiting. I tried to keep my cool but everytime I see him, it just makes me queasy.

"Umm what are you doing here? Your locker ain't here," I said to Craig.

"Kenny, I heard a rumour about you liking me. Is it true?"

Oh shit. I startled a little bit. Then I answered, "N-no I'm not gay! I don't like you!" Craig gave me one last look before he walked away.As I walked to the classroom to join Stan, Kyle and Cartman, Kyle asked me why Craig was at my locker. I told him that Craig just wanted to tell me about something that happened. The day was like a normal day. I sit in class and read my playboy, while Mr. Garrision teaches the class math.

After school I walked to the toilet to take a crap. I could hear Stan and Kyle coming in. "N-now? We do it now?" Kyle stammered. "Yeah. I locked the main toilet door so no one can come in," Stan assured Kyle. I wanted to find out what they were doing, so I came out. To my astonisment, Stan and Kyle were making out. I see their clothes on the floor as I see them kissing each other. "K-kenny?! What are you doing here? Don't tell any one what you've seen here Kenny, or we'll kick you ass from here to Asia."they both said. I looked at them, thinking that maybe I should confess to Craig.