Part 2

I was still thinking about what happened with Stan and Kyle. Two of my friends are gay? Wow. As I took up a piece or playboy magazine, hoping to forget what had happened, I stumbled upon a letter. It read " Dear Kenny, we aren't really close, but I somehow feel something for you. Please accept my feelings. -Butters" Butters is gay too? Why is everyone becoming gay all of a sudden? Or was it since a long time ago? As I did not want anyone to see the letter, I tore it up and threw it away. "I need to focus on more ass and titties... not on things like this!" I told myself.

The Sun pounded on my window and said "Get the fuck up, bitch!" As I awoke to find another day of boredom awaits me. "Why do I even go to school?" That's what I ask myself every morning. I put on my coat, took my bag and my playboy. As I walked the snow-filled path, Cartman joined me as we walked to the bus stop together. Stan and Kyle were already there, having a chat. "So, did any of you do anything interesting so far?" Cartman decides to start a conversation. "No. Nothing." Stan replied. "How about you, Kenny?" Cartman asks. "Me? Eh, nothing interesting so far. Just looking through some playboy. " I answered. "Dude, that stuff is sick!" Stan said as he peered into my playboy. I ignored him and kept looking at it. "JEWBOY!" "FATASS!" "GINGER RETARD!" "HITLER JR!" "Why thank you, Kyle." Cartman sniggers. "It isn't a compliment, dumbass!" Kyle shouted. "It sure sounds like one to me!" Cartman continued. "Bus is here. You both can carry on fighting in the bus." Stan said. We all boarded the bus and went to school. The bus ride was fast. Faster than usual. We alighted from the bus and made our way to the school.

-=I want to leave this space to tell you stuffs or something idk i'll call it Notes=-

Hi. I is author. If you enjoy what I have written, please tell me :) it'd be great encouragement to me. Unfortunately, I am extremely busy now since it's Christmas (YAAASSS) and new year is coming soon. So uhh I allowed my friend to continue the story abit when I am busy. The way of writing is a little different. Also, my friend and I are vulgar, so bear with us here xD (of course you would. If you don't like vulgar things then why would you watch South Park?) Anyway, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Baii ^-^