Part 4

I took a deep breath. Maybe... I should go with Butters. It's probably the safer way anyway. Craig might not even like boys... "K-kenny?" Butters' voice broke my chain of thoughts. This was it. I opened my mouth and whispered into his ear, "I love you." I could see Butters' cheeks getting redder and redder. "What are you two boys doing here? School is starting, mkay! Go back to class...mkay!" Mr Mackey called. He walked up towards us and brought us back to the classroom.

"These two boys were trying to skip class... mkay. Handle them, Mr Garrison, mkay." Mr Mackey said to Mr Garrison, then he left. "Okay, just go to your seats." Mr Garrison replied. Great. What a great start to the day. I took out my usual playboy to read, as time passed by. OH YES. WHAT WAS THAT? WAS THAT THE SOUND OF PURE JOY? YES! YES IT WAS! IT WAS THE BELL FOR BREAK. Students rushed out of their classrooms to go and have their break. I followed Cartman, Kyle and Stan as usual, got our lunch and sat at the table. (I don't want to talk about Chef... ;-;) Stan looks over at me and asks, "Hey, Kenny. Why were you with Butters anyway?" "Just so happens that he was there too." I replied. I could not risk being caught.

"Hey Stan! Uhh can we talk?" Wendy suddenly came up to Stan. "Sure..." Stan said as he reluctantly got out of his seat. "When a chick says we need to talk, you are better of punching yourself in the balls, dude." Cartman smirks. I looked over at Kyle. He seemed a little happy. Then I looked over at Stan and Wendy. I could see why he was happy. Wendy seemed like she was over and done, the perfect chance for him to get closer with Stan.

-=Notes=-

Yey. I made a new part. Since the author (Apple) wanted to write Bunny, as a friend, I typed it out. Well we aren't too good at writing about uhh, ya know, Anal Sex. So we might write it, but not too deep in.