Part 5

The whole canteen was staring at the two fighing. It was a massive fight. The boys and the girls were split into half, the boys cheering for Stan and the girls cheering for Wendy. We all look as the two lash at each other. The battle was so fierce, the teachers decided to stay out of it. I too was cheering Stan on, hoping he would win. I looked at Kyle, or where he was. He was now going to Stan, helping out. The two now lashes at Wendy. It was two against one. The fight was on.  

       "Bring it!" the two scream. Wendy angrily clawed them, scratching Kyle's eye, causing it to bleed. Kyle pulls back and falls to the ground, screaming in pain. Seeing this, I instantly bolted to Kyle who was bleeding profusely. That bitch. Just how long are her nails? I couldn't think. I took out my pocket knife that i always had with me and charged towards her. As she looked at my weapon, she instantly dodged my attack but countered it with a kick on the nuts. I dropped the knife as I fell to the ground. She then took my knife and ran to Stan. Stan kicked her on the stomach and tossed her on the ground. She let go of my knife and the knife... fell.. towards me. I feel the knife going through my heart as my eyes blurred. "Oh my God, SHE KILLED KENNY!" Stan said in a rage. "YOU BASTARD!" Kyle continued.

         Not this shit again. Even if I did see a bright light, I'd still wind up in my bed, my friends all forgetting that I was there, but this time, it was just pitch black. I felt a force pulling me back... I opened my eyes, slowly. I see my familiar celing. The pain was gone, my coat had no blood. My door unlocked and someone came in. It was Cartman. "Dude you should have seen what happened today. Stan and Kyle, right? They had a fight with Wendy. And it was like so kewl (read in Cartman's voice lol) and like the whole canteen was cheering on Stan and Kyle. Then they punched Wendy, then she fell to the floor. It was so awesome," Cartman excitedly said. I just nodded and got out of bed.