Learning Myths Aren't Myths

"Wait what? Me? I can't-" I started off but was interrupted by Nico who seemed confused and angry yet happy for some reason.

"Look you are a demigod like us. Well Coach Hedge is a satyr but the rest of us are demigods. Will is the son of Apollo. J is the son of Hermes and me Hades. You are clearly a daughter of Hades. Or Hecate working with the mist-"

"No it is definitely a big three." said coach Hedge.

"Okay so that means your my half sister." said Nico studying me.

"Your sister? Me?" I asked. Not to be rude or anything but I am islander not white. I said in my head.

"Yes. Do you know what year were you born?" he asked. I looked at him with a look that said are you kidding? Do you think I'm stupid! He just waited for my reply.

"1998. I'm not stupid. Of course I know when I was born." I replied. Nico tried to hide his shock but it didn't go so well. "What?"  I asked.

"Wait, does this mean that Hades broke the oath as well?" asked J. They all looked at each other nervously.

"Oh wait let me guess. You are talking about the oath between Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades where they agree to not have children. An oath that Zeus broke twice by having Thalia and Jason Grace. And Poseidon broke by having Percy Jackson. Am I correct?" I said. The look on their faces was priceless. If Nico hadn't grabbed for his sword I would have laughed.

"How do you know about all of that?" he growled. Clenching his sword. Will put his hand on Nico's shoulder and he seemed to relax a bit.

"Um. It's a book series. You should know about it I mean this is just a prank right? Or a dream? They're legends on Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus, you know the Prophecy of Seven?" They looked like they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Wait they have legends like Hercules?" asked J. He seemed to be loving the idea.

"Uh yes but um you're not exactly mentioned." I reply feeling bad. He doesn't seem offended.

"I came to camp after the war."

"Wait there is a camp half-blood and camp Jupiter?"

"Yes," said Will stepping forward smiling. "The Greek Gods are not myths. And we were sent to escort you to camp half-blood."

"Isn't that a satyrs job?" I asked.

"Yes. Well my wife felt like I should bring someone to keep me company. I chose J because he seemed like he a good choice. Then Chiron also wanted me to bring Nico and then Will came along." grumbled Hedge.

"I thought you retired?" I said. He glared at me and I cleared my throat. "I mean because you know your kid. Not because you are old. I mean well I just thought you decided to be with your um wife and kid." I said looking nervous.

"Yeah well this is a one time thing. They needed an expert and fighting satyr for the job and who better than me?" said Hedge standing up straighter.

"Look, Naomi. We need to bring you to camp half-blood where it's safe. I'm surprised you even lasted this long. Being a child of the big three." said Will.

Sorry if it isn't that great. I know that it must be a bit boring but I'll try to make the next chapter better.