Chapter 6

The next chapters of the story are based off an RolePlay I preformed with someone. It has a little Hunger Games twist and some of the words and phrases come from the other girl and myself. So I'm giving her some credit. :)

Sebastian was headed home from some work for the young master, peaceful was the night. During the time Sebastian and Grell spent apart, the demon became more worried about the reaper. He brushed the idea aside; he walked to the manor, only a few more miles, he thought. Although he seemed pretty calm walking alone, he pulled out his watch, checking the time. He did this because he felt uneasy…like someone was following him. It suddenly hit him, the presence of a reaper, Grell Sutcliff. The redhead was following the demon in the bushes and trees like a stray cat. Grell really adores the demon. So Sebastian kept walking until he couldn’t take it anymore, he wanted to spit out Grell’s name, rush to him and kiss him. Instead the demon grew a smirk, let’s play hard to get and toy with him, he thought. He growled and pinched his hands into fists.

“I know you’re there Grell… Now come out and show yourself. It isn’t proper for a man like you to stay like that.” Sebastian knew the reaper always wanted to be a woman; again he was playing hard to get. Grell hopped down from the tree and flipped his hair.

“I’m a lady mind you darling~ How did you know I was there Bassy? Was it because you could sense my love for you?” he flirted. The raven-haired male rolled his eyes and stepped back.

“No, it’s just that no one can spy so quietly with so much passion on a demon, like me… I know you long for long for such passion as well. If you excuse me, I need to get back to the manor so my younger maser doesn’t get angry with me. A butler who isn’t on time,” he said taking off his glove, “isn’t worth his salt.” One by one Sebastian licked his fingers, making the red-head blush and widens his eyes.

“Oh Bassy~ don’t tease me~” he purred, fidgeting. The demon pulled his glove back on and walked around the reaper, chuckling.

“Glad you understand,” He said circling the reaper, “There’s really no way that you’ll ever get away from me right?” Grell giggled and twirled his long red hair.

“I don’t know Sebas-chan~” he giggled. A dramatic sigh left Sebastian’s lips and turned to face Grell.

“One night,” He said, “You’ll get to spend one night with me as my master promised earlier, but be wise with the choices you make Grell, you only have one night. Then will you stop standing in the way of my job?”

“Anything for you my love!” Grell nods, blew a kiss, and hugged the demon.

“Very well...” he said and pushed Grell away and looked at his watch again.

“It’s 7pm, I’m yours until the stroke of 11 pm, after that, I’m going back to the manor, understood?” Grell frowned but shrugged, anytime with the demon was valuable time to begin with.

“Mhmm!” He nods. Sebastian put away his watch and looked at Grell.

“Alright, so what would you like to do first, my lady?” Ah, he hit the hammer on the nail! He knew calling Grell a lady would make him feel better. The reaper giggled more.

“Hm, oh we could have so much fun together,” he winked, “I’ll save that for later~” he said and thought about what they could do.

“So…you have dirty things on your mind, haven’t you?” Sebastian couldn’t help but roll his eyes; it was expected from the red-haired shinigami. Blush crossed the reapers cheeks; he began to twirl his hair nervously.

“Oh darling not necessarily...” a usual smile crept across the demon’s lips as he bowed.

“Very good my lady… So do you have something in mind? Unless you want to pass time just standing here. As one of my biggest fans, I would have believed you planed ahead...” he said straightening up.

“Well I never thought the day would come,” Grell mumbled and suddenly took the demon’s hands and pressed against him, “Let’s have dinner~” he purred and pulled him away from the manor in the opposite direction. Sebastian’s smirk formed, perfect.

“So are we going somewhere? Or am I cooking for you?” he asked.

“Ooo! Cooking for me would be delightful!” the reaper squealed.

After Grell had eaten, Sebastian went over as a slow classical song began to play. The demon offered his hand to red-haired shinigami

“May I have this dance?” he asked. Grell nods and blushed.

“Of course Sebastian.”

“For once you get my name right.” He pulled the reaper close to him; they were practically inches away from each other. He held Grell’s hand and held Grell’s waist with his other hand, they started to dance.

“This is my favorite song you know?” The demon said.

“N-no I didn’t know.” Sebastian leaned closer to Grell’s ear and smirked.

“Now you know…” He whispered and pulled his head back.

“My, my, aren’t you shy? Now the moment is here my lady.” Grell looked into the demon’s eyes, their lips inches away from each other.

“I can’t…you don’t actually love me enough to kiss me back…” he said.

“Bolder dash love, it’s a few weeks, my love for you would never leave me…” Grell blushed at Sebastian’s words, he leaned closer. The shinigami was standing on his toes to reach the tall demons lips. His heart was thumping so fast he could hear it through his ears. Sebastian kissed Grell with a passionate kiss. Grell slipped his arms around Sebastian’s neck as the demon licked his lips and pressed his tongue against Grell’s. Why did this feel so good? They were in love, that’s why. They parted lips, saliva coming from their tongues as they departed. They smiled and Sebastian twirled Grell as danced.

“I have to say,” Sebastian whispered, stroking Grell’s cheek with his hand, “that red looks beautiful on you, suits every inch of you. Grell, promise me you’ll always cherish the color red? It also goes so well with black.” The reaper giggled.

“Of course Bassy~” he promised and the two danced all night. Their heads limbered towards the clock, 10:30 pm.

“Our time’s almost gone. Dancing with you was a treat.” Grell sighed. Sebastian smiled and nods.

“Indeed, allow me to clean up for you. You should get ready to go to sleep.” Grell nods and stretched walking off to his room. Sebby cleaned and saw the photo Grell took that night when they worked together to stop the photographer lady. He chuckled and Grell walked back out in his pajamas.

”I’ll put you to bed.” The demon said as the two walked back to the shinigami’s room. Grell started to lay down but Sebastian sat him back up and brushed and braided his red locks.

“Grell?”

“Bassy?”

“There’s going to be a ball tomorrow at the manor. I want you to be there, please?” He asked and Grell gasped.

“Oh of course darling~!” he beamed. Sebastian smiled and finished Grell’s braid and kissed his cheek. After they kissed and said their goodnights, Sebastian started walking back to the manor, looking back at Grell’s house. The demon smiled and turned back around when Grell’s house was out of sight.

“Call me crazy,” Sebastian said to himself, “but I really love him.” As morning peeked over the horizon, Sebastian went to wake up Ciel, wishing he was waking up Grell. William stood ontop of the manor and chuckled.

“You are crazy demon scum. I cannot let this so called ‘romance’ last any longer.” He fixed his glasses and disappeared to the dispatch.