Chapter 5

• Dedicated to To Cat, my ninja friend from Finland, for loving SebaGrell as much as I do.

Sebastian:

        Sebastian was trimming the white roses along the outside is the manor. Finny was tending to the greenhouse and Bardroy was inside, cooking, without a flamethrower. Mey-Rin, she was probably cleaning the stair railing or washing the laundry humming a tune. With all of this in order, Sebastian sighed peacefully. With everyone working on something correctly, the young master, and Sebastian, could work in peace. Clip the one's that are too tall, remove the thorns and place them in the basket for the vase. Sebastian thought this as he clipped the long rose stems, removed the thorns, and placed them in the basket for the vase. Sebastian checked through the rosebush once again for anymore signs of tall rose stems. No, he had taken care of them all. Sebastian turned around and began to walk towards the entrance of the manor when he heard a soft meow of a cat that ran past him, a black cat with a red ribbon around her neck. Stella? He thought as the cat stopped and sat down, licking her paw. 

"Gotcha!" A voice said and all Sebastian saw was a flash of red as the person grabbed the cat from behind. After a minute, the red head stood up. 

"Don't go running off like tha-" The red head turned around holding Stella in his arms. Blush swept across his face. 

"B-Bassy!" Grell said as Stella licked her paws.

"Hello Grell," he said in a monotone voice and looked to see if anyone was around, in which he looked up to see Ciel's study window open. Acting as best as he could, he sighed. 

"Grell, you must take better care of that cat..." He said reaching over to pet her head. 

"It wasn't her fault, I wasn't watching her, she jumped out of my arms. We were going to see you anyway..." They both looked up as the window was closed to the sound of the word 'cat'. They both breathed a sigh of relief , as if a heavy weight was lifted off their chests. 

"Gods Sebas-chan! We can't go on like this." Sebastian sighed agreeing with the reaper. There had to be some way the two could meet without all the acting around Ciel. William, Grell's boss, already  knew of their relationship. Not to mention the fact that that had being doing this for weeks. Sebastian thought  of an  idea, both romantic and a way they couldn't get caught too easily. Grell was looking down at Stella's head and Sebastian grabbed the reaper's arms, catching the reaper's attention.

"Grell, meet me in a couple hours here at the manor, right at this very spot okay?" Sebastian looked into Grell's electric green eyes and the redhead nodded. 

"Okay. And don't tell anyone, if William found out..It couldn't be good, proving his point he disapproves of this..." The two agreed. You almost couldn't believe it, the reaper and demon agreed. Sebastian kissed the reaper's cheek. 

"It'll be out little secret." He whispered in Grell's ear, making Grell giggle. Grell went off right before Ciel opened his window. 

"Sebastian! Hurry up with dinner! It's almost sunset and I would like to eat before I retire for the night!"

"I'll get right on it young master." Sebastian called back. The demon picked up the basket of white roses and sighed. He prepared for the young master's dinner and set the roses in a vase with a periwinkle ribbon. Ciel soon came down for super and Ciel sneezed as Sebastian put the plate in front of him. 

"You'v e been hanging around cats! You know I'm allergic to those damn things! Now-"

"Stay far back...I know young master." Sebastian stood a ways from Ciel and looked at the white roses. Pretty, but not as beautiful and vibrant as his red one(meaning Grell). 

"Sebastian!!!" Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bardroy called from a room.

"Please excuse me.." Sebastian bowed and left the room. Soon, he'd have peace and quiet with Grell, soon. 

***

Grell:

        After a ton of work, Grell clocked out so William could tell Grell left. Grell was so serious about this he had left Ronald to cover for him. Grell eventually left the dispatch and headed for the manor. Sebastian would be waiting for him in the garden as they discussed earlier that day, Grell wondered what wonderful surprise his sweet Romero had planned this time. The last few times where just perfect, they hadn't been caught, they had planned to keep it that way. Grell made it to garden in the very spot Sebastian had said. Grell looked around for the butler dressed in black. 

"Bassy?" He whispered and saw the butler walking over with a basket in his hand. 

"Ah, you made it." He smiled and held up the basket.

"Oh! A picnic!" Grell said and Sebastian laid out the blanket and the two sat down. Sebastian pulled a rose crown out of the basket. 

"For my queen." He purred and kissed the reaper's cheek. Grell giggled and bowed his head as Sebastian crowned the reaper. Grell kissed the demon's cheek as he pulled out a bottle of red wine and two glasses. The butler poured the wine and they each took a glass. They clinked their glasses and sipped. 

"Oh Bassy, this is perfect." Grell said as he leaned on the demon's arm, and sipped the wine. 

I know, it's perfect with you.." Sebastian said and sipped his wine. Grell sighed and sipped his wine and looked up at the stars in the sky. Sebastian chuckled. 

'What?" Grell asked. 

"I don't know why I looked up at this amazing view of the sky. I had a beautiful view in front of me." Grell blushed and shyly looked away, feeling a gloved hand trace his jawline. 

"No need to be insecure." He smiled and kissed the reaper's lips. Grell closed his eyes and set his wine one the stone bench behind them as did Sebastian. Sebastian wrapped his arms around the reaper's waist and Grell wrapped his arms around the demon's neck.  Their lips dancing with one another's. a perfect waltz between the demon and the reaper's lips. Kiss after kiss, loving whisper after another, Grell seemed lost in the moment. But that moment did not last as long as both wanted, Sebastian was yanked from the reaper's lips. 

"Keep your d*ck in your pants." Ciel's bitter voice growled as the two immortal beings stood. 

"Ciel please..." Sebastian began.

'I don't care, kill him, that's an order!" Ciel said and Sebastian his his eyes behind his hair and pulled out his knifes. Grell picked up his chainsaw and backed away. 

"Bassy, no..." Grell said on the verge of tears, Sebastian threw but Grell dodged. 

"Run..." Sebastian whispered and Grell ran off, his tears flowing behind him. Sebastain threw and missed as Grell ran home. 

"I'm sorry," Sebastian would say, "but he got away." Ciel would sigh and slap Grell's beloved as punishment. Grell ran home and sat on his plush red couch and began to cry, their love couldn't last. Grell waited all night for a knock at his door to be Sebastian, but there never was one.