Chapter 3

Sebastian grunted at the hit and down came William, pushing the scythe more into the demons shoulder.

"WILL! STOP IT NOW!" Grell said pulling his boss off his crush.

"Sutcliff, you shouldn't talk to scum like him." The head reaper said, digging the scythe in deeper, causing Sebastian's tail coat to be stained with his blood.

"WILLIAM! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" Grell went over and yanked out the blade from the demons shoulder. Grell turned to William, still holding the blade, staining his black gloves red.

"Will, If you're going to hurt anyone, hurt me instead..." Grell said, tears pouring from his eyes.

"Grell! Stop..you don't have to do this!" Sebastian said,  holding his shoulder.

"Sutcliff," William said, looking straight at his employee, "You do your work, but you don't do it well. You're the worst Grim Reaper I've ever had the pleasure of meeting..." Grell stood shocked at Williams words, his heart breaking.

"Not only that, you're in love with this scumbag over here, it's disgusting. You're disgusting. "

"William, shut the hell up!" Sebastian retorted.

"I'M NOT FINISHED, MICHAELIS! YOU SHUT UP! Grell Sutcliff, you're the worst grim reaper of all."

"No that's NOT TRUE!" Grell shouted. Grell couldn't stop sobbing, tears pouring from his eyes. His hand being cut by William's blade.

"It is true Grell....and one more thing..." William said. 

"A-and what's that?!" Grell said, his voice wavering.

"GOOD RIDDANCE!" William said stabbing his employee in the stomach. Grell gasped for a breath, and fell to his knees. He let out a scream, and fell on his back, looking up at the moon. His wish had come true, the moon was blood red tonight.

"GRELL!" Sebastian said running over and holding the reapers body.

" GRELL WAKE UP!" He said, shaking the body. The demon then looked up at the reaper, his eyes glowing the demonic fuchsia.

"You Bastard!" Sebastian said walking over to William and grabbing his neck.

"How dare you hurt your own comrade like that, let alone Grell," He said as William gasped for breath, holding his scythe.  Will, again, succeeded to stab Sebastian's shoulder in the same place. Sebastian groaned at the pain and held the reaper's neck tighter.

"If you don't leave on the count to 10, I will turn into my true for and kill you." Sebastian said as William gasped for air, the demon dropped the reaper to the ground.

"One." He began and William stood up.

"Two." He continued and William took his scythe and aimed it at the demon.

"Three. Four. Five." Sebastian counted as his black wings began to form, and off William ran. Sebastian sighed and walked over to Grell.

"What a horrible mess my rose, your petals are falling, I'll mend you my sweet rose." He said as he picked up Grell in his arms and kissed his cold forehead. Sebastian walked into the manor and down to his room, he set Grell on his bed and started out the room for frist-aid. He looked back at the red head and sighed, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Please be alive, Grell Sutcliff, my love." With that he went off.

☆☆☆

It's dark...but I hear a voice, who is it? Doesn't matter...I'm dying... Grell's thoughts wondered as Sebastian patched up his wound. I see a faint light....A very faint light. I have to go to it. It's my way out. Grell's mind lingered to the light, and when it got there, Grell's eyes shot open. He took in a gasp, then a scream in pain. A gloved hand covered his scream, with watery eyes, Grell looked up at Sebastian.

"Bassy?" Grell said.

"It's me my rose~ Thank Gods your alive." He cooed. My rose, he called me that again.

"You're all patched up now, don't worry. I'll help you sit up." Sebastian put his hand behind Grell's back and sat him up. Grell leaned against the plush pillows and looked around.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"My room, in the mano-" Sebastian was interrupted by a groan in pain. Grell turned to Sebastian and looked at his shoulder.

"Sebas-chan....you're hurt..let me help.." Grell said reaching for the bandages and the stitching kit.

"N - no Grell you need rest."

"No I need to help you, take off your shirt." Grell blushed a little. Did I just ask him to do that?! Sebastian did as told and Grell reached for the disinfectant and a cloth.

"This'll sting.." He said and held the cloth against the demon's wound. Without him flinching, Grell dabbed softly.

"Where's William?"

"Gone.."

"Did he?"

"No.. he's alive.."

"Oh..." The silence continued as Grell bandaged Sebastian's shoulder.

"There...that's better." There the two sat, Sebastian without a shirt, and Grell with his torn at his bandages. They sat, looking at each other.

"Sebastian...whatever Will said...is true...I'm horrible....and stupid...and you already have the misfortune of knowing me....I'll leave if you want me to. You can't stand me I know...I'll go..."

"No," Sebastian said taking Grell's hand, "None of that is true. You're brilliant!  You're amazing, and different in the best way possible. And.." The demon blushed a little.

"And what?"

"And...Grell....You're beautiful..." This made Grell blush horribly. Beautiful?! He called me Beautiful?!

"N - no no you don't mean that..." Grell said sadly.

"No I do."

"No you don't! You're just saying so! You'll complement me then ignore me! I know how this works Sebastian!  You don't-"

"Not this time Grell.... This time I mean it."

"Prove i-!" Before Grell could finish his sentence, Sebastian kissed him without warning. Grell's cheeks reddened and his eyes widdened. HE'S KISSING ME?! OH MY GOD... HE'S KISSING ME?! Grell thought as his eyes fluttered shut. After a moment, they broke apart the kiss and Sebastian smiled.

"Do you believe me now~?" He smirked holding Grell's chin.

"Oh Bassy~"