Chapter 7

Grell was getting dressed the party, he was wearing a shimming long red dress that sparkled and shined with every step and turn. He was curling his hair when Ronald dropped in.

“Hey Senpai…going to crash another party?” he asked. Grell rolled his eyes and placed little diamonds on his red lashes.

“For your information, I was invited.” He said.

“By whom?”

“Sebastian Michaelis.” He mumbled as he pulled his gloves up his arms, Ronald’s eyes widened.

“Grell, no, you’ll get in trouble!” He said as Grell was walking out.

“Oh hush Ronald, nothing will go wrong.” He said walking to the manor. He walked into the packed manor and looked for Sebastian. Sebastian was standing at the top of the stairs when he suddenly smelled Grell’s perfume. The demon caught sight of the sparkling red reaper; he made his way to him, pushing through people. When he reached Grell, the reaper turned to the demon and shyly curtsied for him.

“Hello Sebastian.” He said and Sebby blinked in awe.

“Hello, Grell~” He took the reaper’s gloved arm and kissed his velvet hand. Music began to play and the two began to dance, but it seemed everyone was watching them.

“Why are people staring?” Grell asked shyly. Sebastian leaned into his ear.

“Because, you’re beautiful.” Sebby whispered and Grell blushed as they danced. When the song was about to end, Grell reached up to kiss the demon, but a long, sliver stick went between them.

“William?!” Grell said nervously, following the scythe back to the other reaper.

“Sutcliff, Michaelis…Come with me…” Will said. Sebastian stood protectively in front of Grell.

“Why should we?” he growled. William’s eyebrow twitched.

“Because you’ve broken rules!” Will said. Suddenly, reaper officials took them by their arms and guided them into the dispatch portal.

“Let me go!” Grell screamed, “Bassy!”

“Grell! Don’t you touch him!” Sebastian growled.

“Shut up.” William spat out and the two fell quiet. They were guided into a room with William in front of them and the officials dropped the two and the couple hugged each other.

“What is your problem?!” Grell shouted at William.

“It’s you that’s the problem,” he growled, “you two are forbidden to be together, you know that. Yet after weeks of separation, you still “love” each other. Don’t make me laugh, a demon in love with a reaper?! Haha!” Sebastian and Grell cuddled closer together as they sat on the floor. William cleared his throat.