Training Day Two

CHAPTER SIX;

TRAINING DAY TWO

.

"So, Finch, Your odds are currently 1-23. You could do better." Q frowned as soon as I set foot in the apartment "Veronica, your trainer, told me that you sat in a corner for the first part of the morning, just staring at the other tributes, then you walked up to the Match-Plant machine and completing it like it was child's play. Then you and the district 1 boy created a large mass of something. After his partner dragged him away you proceeded to run to the bathroom with the district 3 girl-"

He stopped and raised his eyebrows.

My jaw dropped at what he was suggesting. "NO- I -ER.....-BUT IT WASN'T THAT- EW!!!! JUST EWWW!!! I LIKE BOYS- CUS LIKE-I .... DONT KNOW-"

"After that you go and sit on a corner and play with fire. I expected more from you, explane." Q raised his eyebrows

Suddenly I was furious "I don't have to explain ANYTHING to you." I growl loosing my genrally cool composer "You were the one who reaped me into these STUPID games because 'apparently' district 5 NEEDS A F**KING VICTOR!!!!" I scream making Aqua peek her head in the door.

"Now Finch you know the reaping are entirely random-" Q started

"F*CK YOU D*CK!!!!!" I scream and run into my room.

I slam the door behind me and sprawl out in satin sheets that felt cool against my cheek.

Why did I have to get reaped?!

Why did I have a motherless family at home that needed me to come back?!

Why couldn't I just be like a orphan with nothing to lose?!

Why did I have a entire f*cking district relying on my return?!

I stuff my face in a pillow and scream, letting all my pain escape.

Why did I have to sit and watch my mother die helplessly?!

Why didn't anyone come?!

Why did-

My scream breaks off as I begin to sob uncontrollably.

Hell I was WEAK, I was a USELESS LOSER,

I WAS GOING TO DIE.

I wondered if heaven was real, I had never really questioned it before.

I had never been about to die before.

Tears fog my vision,

I sob until my chest hurts every time I breathe in,

My head aches,

Eventually I slow down,

My eyes droop and I find temporarily find peace.

.

*******

.

I open my eyes as sun streams in my eyes.

I lay there a second, just thinking about my break down last night. I remembered at the nether breakdown at the justice building, and how I had promised myself I would never do that again.

I closed my eyes in defeat.

I shouldn't make promises I can't keep.

It took all my willpower to get out of the bed, part of me just wanted to lay there forever.

I wanted life to forget about me, and just leave me alone.

I slowly dressed myself in the training uniform, stopping at times just to stare at myself in the mirror.