Meeting Ike

A/N: It is good to be back, folks. I have been out for a long time, but I am back.

Snake woke up from the sounds of loud knocking coming from his door.

"WHAT?!" His voice thundered out of him. The knocking stopped for a moment before a voice sqeauked.

"Bro! Wake up! Wake up! A girl wants to see you!!"

Snake grumbled as he slipped on his slippers and shuffle d towards his door. An eager looking woman popped in his door way.

It was Jane, of course.  She still had yesterdays clothes on but didn't seem to be bothered by that. She was jittery and had a wild look in her eyes.

"Yes?" Snake said,  leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"Girl. Pretty. Needs you. Go. Now!" Jane breathlessly said as she pointed down the stairs.

Snake huffed and slowly went down the stairs before he saw a familiar face.

"I-Ike?" He croaked.

Ike turned and flashed a brilliant white smile. Her pixie-like silver hair bounced and was soft to the eye. Snake's knees almost crumbled when he saw her purple and blue eyes.

She wored her familiar pikachu hoodie and had bright red pants with music notes scattered around it. A pair of headphones was hanging in her small neck and a had a brilliant bright blue with neon yellow stars.

"Hello, Daniel!"(I am just pretending that name is Snake's real name, okay?)

"I...I..you look well, Ike." Snake stammered.

"So is yourself. You aren't that fifteen year old that I remembered, aren't you? You've grown up to be a pretty attractive man!" Ike giggled as she patted his head.
Shes taller in real life. Wow! Snake exclaimed inside his head. 

"Well, you aren't that six year old kid that I remembered.  What was it? Ten years ago?" Snake remarked with a smug on his face.

"Yes. So, you do remember. Want to hang out today?" Ike grabbed Snake's arm and went full puppy dog eyes on him.

Snake felt heat rising up when Ike's skin touched his. He nodded. But he realised.

He was still in his boxers.

"I know. I know. You go on uo ahead to your room and change into pants. Silly." Ike's face went tomato red as she glanced up and down, and scratched the back of her neck, awkwardly.

Snake chuckled and ran up the stair case, almost beating the speed of light.

When he closed his bedroom door, he fist-bumped the air, and danced wildly.

He mouthed "YES!" Before, he sank to the ground,  smiling like a ninny.

AN: I think this was a short one...yeah. I guess it was. Anywho, more tomorrow! Sorry again for taking quite a long time.