Huzzah!!

(A/N: Great to be back folks! Wow 300+ reads...Thank you so much! Wow. I never expected this. Even at day one. Damn. Thank you!)

"Alright! We are done! Done with this stinking game!" Cry finally threw his controller on the floor, making Cheyenne laugh her ass off.

Russ giggled and smiled as he took a sip of his drink. Snake smirked as he felt weight on his shoulder. His sister had fallen asleep after his victorious win, and snooze off like a puppy.

"Hold on. I'll be right back." Snake said through his microphone. Cry and the others gave a hushed 'uh-huh' and continued to rampage of their unsuccessful battle with Snake. They had decided to team up, but Snake knew. He knew them better than they know themselves. He silently chuckled as he removed his headphones and quietly settled it on the coffee table.

  He slid one hand underneath his sister's back and the other underneath her knees. Snake groaned at her weight and sharply cursed when he accidentally bumped her to the wall. Jane gave a small groan but continued to sleep.
Good thing she is a heavy sleeper or she'll kill me. He thought in his head as he climbed the stairs, surely and slowly. When Snake reached Jane's room, he settled her on her bed with arms opened. Snake nodded as he bent over and pecked her forehead.

"G'night, sis." He whispered before leaving the room.

  He climbed down the stairs to find a familiar face in his computer.
They called her without me?! He furiously screamed inside his head as he clenched his hands till they turned white.

He sped through the dark and quickly slipped on his headphones.

"Howdy." He tried not to show his anger and excitement. As the man we all know, he had suceeded.

"Snake! Look who is here!" Cry grinned. Cheyenne nudged his rib while she wiggled her eyebrows.

  "Salutation, Snake." His mind savoured her voice as if it was licking a sweet milkshake. Snake melted and muttered the words back at Ike.

  "Hello."

  As Snake stared at Ike, his eyes slowly nudged towards the chat box. He quickly scanned the stream chat and slightly gasped at one particular comment.

"May I say something?" He grumbled.

"S-sure." Cry said with his eyes darting at Cheyenne.

"Hey! FalconPooper2013! Don't ever say that! I bet you that she is more good-looking than you are! So, don't you dare say that she is too freaky looking for us, because we chosen her other than you!" Snake blurted out while he still kept his cool. Though he kept his anger in, his voice rumbled throughout hid friends ears and Ike's as well.

  There was utter silence. The chat didn't move. Cry and Cheyenne stared at their screen, so did Ike and Russ. Only Snake's breathing was making a sound.

Then, a uproar of claps and virtual cheeres from the chat appeared.

  Snake cringed at the sudden noise and his mouth twitched to smile.

"HUZZAH! Snake had spoken his words! Words of true heroism! Words of true courage! Wor -" Cry was cut off when Cheyenne clasped his mouth to point at Ike.

Ike was teary eyed and was smiling with deep meaning. She wiped her tears away and sniffed.

"You really meant that? You really meant that statement, Snake?"  She sniffed as she wiped away the snot.

"Yes. Every word Ike. Every word." Snake whispered to his microphone. Russ whooped and Cry cheered. Ike giggled making Snake smile.

  Cheyenne nodded at Snake's icon.

  "The test has only begun, Cry." She whispered into her boyfriend's ear. Cry's smiling face ceased away till a monotone expression turned towards Snake's icon as well.

  "Yes. It has only begun."