Story Time

"It all started with one day in the late fall." She started.

Flashback

Ike was just a child back then. She knew very little of the world she lived in. For a 6 year old, she was highly intelligent. She kmew how to find the circumference of a cirle with the radius of whatever number.

Her blue and purple eyes stared at everything every time she would go outside.

Now, the true story of when she first met Snake.

"Yo, Snake. What do you think? Should I get the purple grapes or the green ones?" His friend, Dale, asked while Snake stared at the little girl we all know.

"Dude. You okay? You have been staring at that little kid for a while now." Dale exclaimed as he, too, gazed at Ike.

Snake said nothing as he watched Ike poke at the cabbages and flinch back. Then, he would smile when Ike would tilt her head as if she was a puppy. Ike, soon, brushed past Snake with their skin setting off some sparks. He flinched as Ike whirled around, grabbing her skinny arm.

"Excuse me. Did you just set off some electrical fusion to my skin?" She exclaimed with her short silver hair bouncing.

"N-no. Not really. I-I didn't mean to." Snake muttered. He blushed madly as Ike stared at him with her eyes.

"Well, I guess I should forgive you. For you acknowledge the fact that you didn't mean it." Ike tapped on her chin with her pointer finger. Snake's mouth twitched to smile and it succeeded.

Dale stared at Snake with his eyebrows raised. He looked back at Ike. Then, at Snake. His mouth, then, curled to a smug. He whispered at Snake's ear.

"You like the kid? Don't ya, Snakey?" Snake jumped and pushed him away with a extremely red face.
Then, a BANG shot through the supermarket.

"Oh shiz!"

(Listen. I need to do this. Sh** is shiz in this story. F*** is fudge. Bi*** is box. Okay? Good. Now keep reading.)

Gunshots fired through the air as everyone cried. Snake grabbed Ike and brought her down with a small gasp coming from the small girl.

"Everybody!!! We need your money!! Or else you die!!" One of the masked cried with his gun at hand. There were other of the masked thugs but  the other two had knives.

Ike squirmed in Snake's arm. She wanted to get out. Not that she wasn't uncomfortable in Snake's arms. In fact, she liked it in his arms. Ike felt safe and secure. But she knew that other peoples lives are at stake so she wanted to do something about it.

Ike, with a final jerk, jumped out of Snake's arms and marched right to the thugs.

"Listen!! I need you to get out of here! I came in here to explore!! So, may I please kindly ask you to leave this market?" Ike said with her pointer finger pointing dangerously at them.

The thugs laughed and the one with the gun pointed the gun in between her eyes.

  Snake did not hesitate to rescue the girl. He stood up, sprinting, and swoop up the girl into his arms. He ran and charged at the thugs. Snake was at least 5'6" at the time and was 15. He was strong as a bull and charged right through the thugs.

The thugs dropped down to the floor with their heads hitting the hard marble. Blood streamed down their heads and they laid down on the floor lifeless.

Everyone cheered and whooped as Snake breathed heavily and stared at Ike.

"Thank you for saving my life." Ike whispered. She lifted up her head and pecked Snake's cheek. Snake blushed as they cuddled on their spot with the cheers faded away.

Flashback Ended

"Snake! You are a fudging hero!" Russ exclaimed. Cry and Cheyenne cried with joy. Snake stared at Ike.

"Y-you..were her?" Snake croaked. Ike nodded as she smiled and tilted her head.

"Yes. I was the one who first kissed you, Snake. You saved my life twice."  Ike softly whispered as Snake blushed harder and harder.

"And you cuddled the kid!!" Cry screamed. Snake did not say a word as he stared into Ike's eyes and smiled for the first time in years.