Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

Little huffs escapes through the woman's mouth as she tries to figure out where the hell is their damn wagon, "Larry?! Have you found out the wagon yet?!" She shouted tilting her head to look at her husband who, a moment ago, shouted out her name surprising her. "Norma! Come quick! There- huff, there arr dead bodies up ahead!" With this shocking news, she gasped in horror and let her husband lead the way. "Goodness! Who would do such a thing?! This forest is covered with protection from monsters, Larry quickly-" before she could finish up her sentence, she heard a faint groan and both hurried over the man as they try to nurse him up but, "Forget about me, please, take this child with you, her being alive rest my heart at ease...now, get out here, GO!" They were about to protest but they heard a loud rattling noise coming from the dark forest behind them, without further ado, they took the child in their arms and fled like any moment they stop and look behind, their life would definitely be in danger.

After they got out of the forest, and safely returned to town, they heard a loud a explosion which caused the forest on fire, waking up the townsfolk. Norma's eyes widened in fear, thinking, if that man hasn't warned them beforehand, they would be caught up in the explosion. They just thanked them in silence.

Norma looked at the child sleeping at her arms peacefully, she was also thankful that they've saved an innocent child. She noticed a piece of paper and a handkerchief the child was tightly holding, she picked it up and read, "Alicia Snow." She muttered as her husband took the child and helped her up from the ground as they walk home together.

She opened up the door to be greeted by a five year old boy happily skipping his way to his parents with a wide grin painted on his face.

"Mama, Papa, welcome home!"

"We're home, Brandon."

They both greeted back. Brandon's smile faded and turned to confusion as he saw his father carrying a tiny little baby in his arms, "Papa, who is that?" He asked pointing at the baby who's peacefully sleeping, "Brandon, listen well okay? From now on, this will be your little sister, her name is Alicia, so, treat her well okay?" Larry kneeled down to level his son, Brandon seems confused at first but smiled and answered "Yes" with enthusiasm. He was happy now that he already has a little sister he could play with.

Alicia/Alice's POV

Why is it so cold? No, it's warm...and soft. What is this? It's so comfortable, I felt a soft hand running through my skin. It tickles, I heard myself giggling, "Look, Larry, she likes it." I heard someone say. But, didn't I die? I remember being hit by a running motorcycle? Then, did I got reincarnated with my memories intact?

I opened my eyes to see a woman with brownish hair smiling down at me, she slowly picked me up and handed me to someone, " She looks like an angel." The man commented as he caresses my cheeks and I can't help but giggle, it tickles, okay? "I guess she likes me too?" He slightly giggled in his lower voice.

"Me too, me too! I want to hold her."

I looked at the boy sitting beside the man which I assume to be my father, the boy looked desperate to hold his little sister in his arms. I just slightly giggled at him currently pouting cause father and mother refused to hand me to him. He then gave me to mother and laid me down to sleep as they left the room.

...This had me thinking, did I have a great relationship with my parents in my last life? For some reason, I can't seem to remember their faces, but I can still remember the things I did, the knowledge I have. Why can I not remember those things? While thinking of this stuffs, I dozed off to sleep.

Morning came by and what greeted me first was the boy I saw yesterday, which I assume to be my brother, he keeps staring at me, grinning from ear to ear. I gave him my sweetest smile ever which made him reeeaaaally happy. He tried to pick me up but with his tiny hands, he might just be the cause of my death, again. So instead, I held his hands tightly making him blush, wow, what a kid. We heard the door open and saw mother with her surprise look not expecting brother to be in here.

"Mama, look, she likes me."

"I see that, but, aren't you suppose to help your father at his work?"

"Ah, I forgot, Licia, goodbye for now okay, big brother will come back soon. Bye Mama."

He kissed mother goodbye and stormed out the room, she picked me up and changed me into some cute baby white dress, "And you'll be coming with me to the store, I'm sure Merida and Lena will like you." She told me and we headed out with me behind her back I think I'm suppose to be 11 months old? I just regained my memories yesterday so I don't know much.

When we got out of the house, I notice that our house was bigger than all the other houses, I guess we're a bit rich? It was a lively town, when we we're walking, a lot of people greets mother and I a great morning, I can see some other people with a little human beside them floating around their heads, and whenever I made eye contact with it, it seems to be surprise and confused? Why?

"Here we are Alicia, you behave okay?"

I just smiled cutely and giggle a little bit, I'm kinda cringing at my own self right now, I mean, I'm a grown woman inside so don't blame me.

She pushed open the door and two ladies greeted us. As soon as we got in, I was placed in a small space near the cashier counter with toys that was suppose to entertain me, but...I don't want any of them, Lena, with the dark green curly hair noticed my dismay and picked me up. "What's wrong baby Licia? Don't you like the toys?" She asked sweetly but I kinda ignored her and roamed my eyes around to see a bunch of books in the other room which I assume was where all of customers wait and discuss about the purchase of their ordered dresses. I pointed at that direction and tried to say I want to go in there, but what only came out was alien words, Argh, damn this baby body. Thankfully she understood me, and led me in.

I just sat there with the books I picked and read them all while on the other room, they're busy tending to the costumers. Lena looked at me worried that I might just destroy the books but after seeing I'm actually reading it, she just let me be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reading all those books made me sleepy and I haven't noticed that night already came. I woke up to see my mother carrying me behind her back walking through the streets heading home while she hummed me a lullaby. I wonder if my mother from my past life also smells like lavender and hummed me a lullaby to help me sleep, with that thought, I dozed off to sleep again with sweet dreams.

:)