Chapter 17

Day in and night, all they have been doing was 'playing' from dawn to night, with little rest since Madison has been too strict about their time being too short. Or at least that's what it seems on the outside.

"Puahhh! St- *huff* stop!"

Alicia dropped on the ground huffing for air with her sword as it made a loud thud on the ground. They've secretly been hanging around the forest early in the morning for 'training' and when lunchtime passes, it'll be etiquette lessons personally taught by the marquees herself.

'Ah, personally, i have no right to judge since it took me a month to get used to Rose's intense training session'

Nickolai silently thought as he watches from above a tree with Alicia's cat who's asleep most of the time.

"No, Alicia, honey, how many times do I have tell you to always straighten your back. I don't know why you wanted to learn etiquette but u have to take this seriously. Now from the start"

'I did say that I wanted her to learn basic etiquette just for a heads up, but I seriously have no intention of having an expert teach her personally, well, can't be helped, I guess?"

Madison thought silently watching from the sidelines, having flashbacks as to when she was on Alicia's shoes.

.
.
.
.
.

This continued on for another few days and tomorrow was already the last day she would be staying in the Vienna Household, the only thing she enjoyed was the food and the bed, she somehow wished that the bed and food would come home with her. Though it's not possible.

Tomorrow came by and surprisingly, there's no Madison who came to wake her up, but actually, more than that, she overslept. Alicia hurriedly changed her clothes and went out just to be surprised by a maid who came to escort her to the  garden.

"Oh, your awake, come and join Madi here, I'll be in my office if u need anything."

And with that, the headmistress left with just Madison and her left behind.

"Uhh, were not doing that today?"

Alicia asked still paranoid thinking that this was just another act of hers so they won't be caught by her mother.

"No worries, today, all you have to do is enjoy the life of a noble lady, and also to relax since the body we are in can't handle excesive work. Oh, and also, teach me about that skill you've been practicing alone talking in ur room"

"Ah, about that, the one teaching me that is my contractual fairy, hey, Kuro, you can show urself now"

Somehow, the introverted fairy has taken a liking to Madison and saying she has the potential to be ruling over something or whatever since I wasn't even listening to what he's saying ever since that part.

"Fairy? Oh yeah, there was that thing in the game where a fairy has been hanging around the heroine"

She muttered to herself and when Kuro showed himself to her, she took her time staring at the child form of Kuro, but as soon as he reverted back to his human form, Madi's face somehow turned into something dreadful.

"Black long silky hair with jewel like crimson eyes that shines in the dark, and his skin pale as the moon..."

She mumbled again and before she could even finish her sentence, she gasped so hard her chair fell backwards with her.

"Whoa! Madison, are you okay?"

"M'lady!"

The maids rushed to help her up, but she managed to get up on her own, "I'm fine, no need to be alarmed." She got up and composed herself, no longer panicked.

"What made you act up after seeing Kuro transform?" [Alicia]

"I was just surprise"

"That's all? Really?" [Alicia]

"I just can't believe that an adult fairy has made a contract with you" [Madison]

She lied.

"Is it that rare?"

"Yes it is, only a majority of us are willing to make a contract with a human, since most of us are too free-spirited to be tied down"

Kuro explained in a nonchalant  way like it's normal knowledge for everyone.

"Anyways, let's stop with the confusing parts and enjoy our last day together, though, I might come drop by ur house too sometimes."

"Aha, no way I'm letting you just barge in unannounced again"

Throughout the entire day, they both enjoyed each others company and played like normal 5 year old children

_____-----______------_______

Author's Note:

Did not completely forgotten I had this story... at all.

Well maybe I did. I was thinking I could just take break and somehow ended up forgetting it all together.

Well here I am...

Still alive, I guess...

But still, updates are still gonna take a month for me to have a motivation to continue.