Part 17

Sorry for the wait honeys! I was having tests, but now I'm free. VAcation is already on and I'll write and update more! Isn't that fantastic? But, forget it for now and LEGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin’s P.O.V.

Today was exhausting. Thank God we’re now here alone, I really need to rest. Camila was grabbing some snacks for us and I was picking some random film for us. I was searching for something that wasn’t a romance, when I heard Camila speak something.

“What honey?” I asked, thinking she was talking to me. No answer. Weird… “Honey?” I asked again. No answer. “Camila?” I asked higher. Still nothing. I entered the kitchen that was completely empty. What? “Cam, if this is a  joke, that’s not funny. C’mon.” I said, trying to find her. I was walking to the laundry, when I stepped in something. Her necklace. I bent down to grab her favorite necklace that was silver with white hearts on it, and was with her name write on it, and found a piece of a paper, with something written. I grabbed the piece of paper too, only to find a ‘message’ for me.

Hey Justin!

Miss me baby? I’m sure I missed you that time I was alone. You know, my dad grounded me because of the little ‘accident’ that happened last time we saw each other. But now I’m free, and I want to spend a little more time with (if you know what I mean). But I can’t now, because you’re with someone new beside me. Why did you do that? I always was cool with you! But now I’ll change. I told you Justy that I don’t like people that lie to me and betray me. So you know what happened. I just decided to grab your ‘girlfriend’ to take a little ‘walk’, so we can talk and understand each other. Honey, I’m with her. And we’ll be together for a little while. I told my dad that I need space, and he aggraded with me. Can you believe that? He thinks you’re with me, in your house. So it won’t help tell him what is happening, he won’t believe on you. But don’t worry, she’s in good hands. For a little while. Like I said, I need to talk with her, so you’ll not have news of her just for tomorrow. But then I’ll send you a text message telling you where we are. And you’ll see what happen when someone do something bad for me.

Sorry, but we’ll spend more time later. Need to tell Camila some things.

Kisses!

Oh God. I can’t believe on this. I knew. I knew Alicia would do something. Dammit! If she laid one finger on her… I need to think. Maybe Destiny, Tayla and Macaia can help me a little. No matter what, I’ll have her back.

Camila’s P.O.V.

I woke up with some loud noise close to me. What the hell? I opened my eyes, expecting to see my kitchen, only to find a big with room, with only a door, a huge mirror and the chair that I was tied. How I got here? Ah, I remember. I was in the kitchen grabbing some snacks, I think, and then I heard something. That is the last thing I remember. But what did I heard? It was some voice, and a know one. But I don’t record right now. I was trying to get me out of that fucking chair, but I couldn’t. My hands were tied together behind the chair and my chest tied behind too. I couldn’t move enough my hand to undo the rope on my back, and my hands were so well trapped, that I couldn’t undo the rope on my hand. Well, I was trapped. I was still trying to undo, but the fucking rope didn’t move a little. It was until I heard the door open, and I stopped moving at the same time, scared to death; only too see that blonde hair that I learned to hate. Alicia.

“So, how was your day? I asked you and you didn’t answer me. Where is your education? Your mom didn’t give it to you?” She asked, with her high pitched voice. Ugh.

I’m sure I’ll kill her this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any review? Comment, vote or fan? Please :)

LOVE YA!