Part 9²

Camila's P.O.V

Justin and I lunched in my favorite restaurant. He is so cute... He insisted on paying the bill. The restaurant was not even that expensive, but I wanted to help. He didn't let me.

Justin: So, if we don't want to get late on the cinema with the rest of the people, we have to get out of here like, now. Should we?

Me: Of course1 C'mon.

When we get to the front of the cinema, everyone was already there. The girls were stunning! They all were wearing cute dresses with high heels and the boys were wearing jeans and polo t-shirts.

Me: Hey everybody! How are you?

Nawel: We're fine! Gosh Camila, you're beautiful!

Justin: I already told her.

Me: True. You all are looking good! So, we have to pick a movie. What about Batman?

Macaia: I agreed. I'm crazy to see this movie!

Chris (Macaia's date): I'm too. Agreed!

Tayla & Destiny: Of course!

Thomas (Tayla's date) & Lucas (Destiny's date): Yes!

Nawel & Ryan: Okay!

Me: Okay, everyone agreed. Justin? You want?

Justin: If you want, of course.

Cute! We're all going to the cinema to buy tickets. The boys paid the girl's tickets and the girl's paid the popcorn's and sodas. I was grabbing my credit card to pay the popcorn when Justin grabbed my card and he held it high, without me to be able to reach (even in my heels).

Me: Justin! Give me my card for me to pay!

Justin: Nope. You'll just get your credit card when I get one kiss.

Me: C'mon Justin, this is not the right time! I have to pay!

I know what he is doing. He is making me kiss him in front of our friends. They all are looking at us. I don't have any problem in kissing him, but Chris and Thomas are from our school and I don't want them watching, because they might talk to somebody about this. I don't want to get caught with Justin if he is not done with Alicia.

Justin: I and the cash woman are waiting, Camila.

Me: Arg Justin, c'mon! We can kiss in any other time!

Justin: Well, this is true, but I want one kiss now.

Me: Okay...

I got closer to him and kissed his check. I know he want on the lips, but I'm trying to act innocent.

Justin: A real kiss Camila. Here, let me show you.

And with that, he kissed me. My knees gave way automatically, and my heart melted. He bit my lips, asking for permission. I allowed, even not wanting it, but when I have it on my lips, I can not think of anything right. The kiss was like always. Passionate, long and gentle. I can not get tired of them. If not by the pressure by the cash woman and my friends, I had been like this all day. But I pulled away. I have to breath a fell times to get back to the normal.

Me: Okay Justin, I get it. Now can I pay?

Justin: Of course.

I grabbed my credit card, paid for the popcorns and sodas and left with Justin by my side. Destiny, Tayla, Macaia and Nawel are looking at me with huge grin on their faces. They know that I don't feel like this since I broke with Mason, and they seem happy to see me like this. I'm happy. Is glad to have someone to love you around. Is a great feeling.

We entered the cinema, an get our seats. I was beside Justin and Nawel. Everyone was making out a little in the movie, and they aren't the only ones. I make out with Justin too. I was wearing his jacket, because in the cinema was cold and my dress is strapless. So I'm freezing. But Justin is hugging me to make me warm, and this position is good...

The movie was over (it was amazing. I don't like action movies very much, but I loved Batman). They are going to dinner together, but I and Justin aren't. I have to get back home to set something to tomorrow. And Justin is going to take me back (he wants to go home to, so is no problem). We get to this blue car, he opens the door for me (such a gentleman), and turn to go to the driver's seat. In that middle time, I grab my cell phone and saw that I have a new background (a photo of me and Justin kissing in the cinema - Nawel grabbed my phone without me noticing - that was cute) and that I have three new messages. One was of Nawel:

"Hey there! Is me, Nawel. I sent to you this massage for you know my cell number. Then, give the number to the girls. And one last thing: Justin and you? Is the most cute couple I ever seen ;) PS: Liked the new background of your cell? Hehehe... "

I recorded her number in my contacts and replied to her thanks for everything. I skipped for the next message. Mom:

"Hey sweetie. I don't want to bother you, but I just want to you know that I'll have to make a business trip in this holiday and will just come back next week. Sorry honey, but I don't have other choice. Take care! "

I didn't tell you that she worked too much? This means that I'll be alone in my house in the holiday... That sucks! Oh well, I don't have another choice. Last go to the last message. Unknown:

"You'll pay back, Camila. What are you thinking you're doing with Justin? He's MY boyfriend, get over that. Stay away from him. Or the thinks might get worse than you're used too... "

I froze. This just can mean one thing. Alicia knew about us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!!

What you thinked about this chapter? Is good? Comment your oppinions :D

Sorry for the long wait. My PC wasn't working and it was in repair for 5 days. And yesterday I was on dentist, so I just haved time to write today :P Hope you liked this LOOONG chapter that I made to compensate my absence :)

See ya!