Part 16

Hey guys! How are ya todaaaay? 

I'm happy (for now).

So, I'm writing this chapter dedicating to crazypersonS2, because she's very cooool!  

Go read her fanfic of Louis Tomlinson (if you don't know him, he is member of 1D - dahhh) and she writes very well, so go check it out! I'll send the link for ya. I'm Cam over there (in the story I'm the little sis of Louis)!

Well, now let's go to what real matters: I STILL NEED YOU! 

Grab your popcorn and let's gooo! 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Camila's P.O.V.

"Hey I just meet you, and this is craaazy, but here is my number, so CALL ME MAYBE!" I sang while the music was going on in Justin's radio, and he looked at me like I was a crazy old lady (I'm a crazy person once you really get to meet me. Ask Tayla. Or Destiny. Even Macaia. Nawel can talk about million things I did with her, I'm sure).

We're going to the beach today, because the holiday ends tomorrow, and we have to go to school. Ugh! I can wait to see Alicia's face (note the sarcasm here!!!). But I'll forget this right now.

"Note: I already know you and I already have your phone number. So, this don't make any sense to me." Justin said, laughing lightly with his joke. "Hahaha Justin, very funny." I said, laughing at his expression while he rolled his eyes. He was wearing a simple black T-Shirt with some grey shorts. But he still look awesome. I was wearing some jeans shorts, with a yellow blouse write "LIFE", and with some random flip flops. I was wearing my bikini that was strapless, that matched exactly with my clothes, and it was black and yellow. Justin was probably wearing some random shorts, so for him it's not a problem.

"Sweetie, what you're thinking about?" He asked, taking his eys off the street, because we're in a red stop.

"Nothing. Just some random stuff." I'm not going to tell him that I was imagining what clothes he was wearing. I'm not that crazy.

"C'mon! You're thinking about something! Talk to me!" He said, and looked at me when the car stopped again, but this time on the beach.

"I'm not going to tell!" I answered, opening the door and getting out of the car, jumping in the sand. I love the beach!

"You really think so?" He whispered in my ear, hugging me from behind and kissing my ear. Before I can ever answer, he started to tickle me. I started to laugh and I couldn't stop.

"Justy! Let m-me goo!" I screamed, trying to run from him. It didn't work, because he was holding me on him. Stupid intelligent boyfriend of mine.

"Never!!!" He screamed, stopping the tickling and grabbing me by the waist and living me up of the ground, while was walking up to our group of friends. Wait! What are Nawel, Macaia, Destiny, Tayla, and theirs respective's boyfriends doing here? I thought it was only us two! Justin...

"Hey folks!" I screamed to them, while I was in Justin's shoulders. They looked at me like I was a maniac and then Macaia spoke.

"Camily over there can make a normal entrance, can she?" With that I laughed. I remembered of one day that I was in her house and I needed a perfume, but it was only in her bathroom, so I got there (with only my lingerie) and grabbed the perfume, while I was singing some random song that was playing on the radio. When I turned my back to the door, to go out, I saw her mother, looking at me like I was a stranger, than walking away screaming something like "Your friend is very good making some first impressions. Hey, this thing is too loud! Turn it off!". When I came back to her room she was laughing like crazy, and I started to scream with her (but of course she didn't listen. She was occupied laughing my face off). It was a very good memorie...

Everyone one was laughing, because Destiny told them what happened. Justin was laughing so hard that he dropped me on the sand.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed, trying to get the sand of my clothes, hair, face and body. He looked at me with a WTF look, but when he saw me sand everywhere, he just laughed more. That bastard! I got my clothes out, leaving me only in my bikini, and grabbed my towel, putting it on the sand and laying on there with my Ray-Ban sunglasses.

"HEYYYY, SEXY LADY!" Tayla screamed, looking at me. That girl...

"Opp, opp, opp, OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" Said Justin, doing the dance of the music video very badly. That's so funny!

"Oh my Gosh! Can you two, or better, all of you, act normal once?" I asked, hoping thy would answer with a yes. But I forgot the little detail that they're my friends.

"Of course not! It's impossible!" Answered all of them together. I rolled my eyes with they craziness, but I'm already fine with day. Hey, after more than 3 years together, you start to don't expect normal thing they never done happen. I can sure you that.

"Camila!" Screamed Justin on my ear, sitting on the same towel as me. I jumped with his loud voice in may ear, making him laugh lightly.

"You scared me!" I said, slapping his abs (very good looking abs, may I add). "What do you want from me now?" I asked. He looked at me with a prankish look, and I'm sure this isn't a good thing. Oh boy...

"Will you tell me what was you thinking on the car? Or what you dreamed last night?" He whispered, playing with my hair. He was still holding in that? I'm not going to tell him that I dreamed about our future and tough about what was he wearing. This is embarrassing! Bad Camila!

"No, I won't." I said, looking at him. He whispered again, asking me why, and I answered back because I was embarrassed. He grabbed me and putted me in his shoulders, like I don't weight nothing.

"So, you have to options. First is to tell me. Second is trow you on the water and then tickle you again until you speak. You choose." Hey, that'a not fair! A woman can hold her thoughts to her boyfriend now? I didn't have even the time to open my mouth to speak that when I felt a very cold water surround me. Oh, he didn't.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!" I screamed, not seen him. He will get his revenge. Suddenly he appear from the water and started to trow water at me. Now is a battle!

"Girls! I need your help! Now!" I screamed, and everyone came for help. Their's boyfriends (can you believe that I didn't remember their's names?) run to water too, but to help Justin. They'll loose that!

----------------------------------------

"We won, we won, we won!" I said, in a sing-song voice to Justin, while I was grabbing my house keys. Justin was tired, because he had to drive us there, than getting us to shopping, walk all over the shopping, and drove here back.

"Thanks for the remind, babe." He said, while rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms. He looks pretty tired. I am too, but a little less.

"Justin, thanks for today. Was awesome." I whispered while I was hugging him, and then kissed him lightly on the lips. He grabbed my head and pressed harder on his, making the kiss a little rough. Love it. We pulled away and started to go to the living room. I was going to grab some's snacks and Justin was going to put something on TV for us to see. I didn't turned on the light because I know where re things are on my kitchen.

Suddenly someone turned on, and whispered to me "How was your day?".

This was before I blacked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

CLIFFHANGER!  

Please don't try to kill me because of that! I did a longer chapter this time!

Vomment (vote+comment) and fan, maybe? I'll appreciate it <3

See ya, my sweets cupcakes!