Part 3

Camila's P.O.V.

It was Justin. He was at the cash machine, looking at me in the eye. I can't believe this...

Justin: Hey Camila! How are you?

OMG, he talks to me. I'm dreaming right now... He was hot (nothing special) in front of me. I'm getting sick! This is the 1 time IN LIFE he talks to me (the paper he sanded for me earlier doesn't count). I have to answer him, or I'll look like a stupid person.

Me: H-hi Justin. I-I'm fine, t-thanks.

Okay, now I sounded really stupid. I can't talk normally with him! Its crazy the power his hazel eyes makes on me. I have to get out this Gap store right now, or I'll die here.

Me: Okay... Err, how much this jacket is?

Justin: This one? US$36, 78. You'll pay in cash or card?

Me: In cash, please.

I gave him 40 dollars and let him keep the change. I was really thinking what Justin was doing there. He wasn't poor, but wasn't rich either. His family has a little more money than mine (his father works at the same company as mine mother, but he was gerent and she was his attendant. The company is really big, so the salary was good). So he doesn't need to work. I have, because my father isn't working right now (he was fired after he was guilty of stealing money from there, which is a complete a lie, because he would never do that), so I have to work in a bar next to our house to win a little more money to help my family, because my brother isn't living with us anymore. He works with Physic and Chemistry and his works ask him to live in German for 5 years. I don't see him since Christmas. I miss him a lot. But well, I still didn't know why in the world what Justin was doing there. When I get to the front of the store, Destiny, Macaia and Tayla were waiting for me.

Tayla: Girl, where have you been? You took so long!

Macaia: We're here about 10 minutes! I was just going inside to look for you again.

Me: Sorry guys, is just because my credit card didn't was accepted and I took another card, so take a little more time than I expected.

Destiny: No problem Cam. Guys, if we want to buy some popcorn and sodas and get in the cinema in time for the movie, I bet we have to get going.

We all agreed. I was sad because I lied to them. I was still trying to process what happened. I didn't believe. I'm so curious about this. But I guess I'll never know why he was there...

~ In the school next morning ~

Gosh, why schools have to be so early? Is just to kill our morning? It sucks... I get out of my bed and jump in the shower. Warm water run in my body, and I washed my hair and let them dry by yourself, I wasn't in the mood to use the hair dryer. I put http://weheartit.com/entry/31388047 with my grey eye shadow, a little bit of mascara and a light pink lip-gloss.

I was finishing my breakfast when I heard the bell rang. It was Tayla, of course. Dressing like http://weheartit.com/entry/31385909. She's always driving us. I always think this is a little selfish, but she enjoys it. It's cute from her. Destiny and Macaia were already there, waiting for me, dressing like http://weheartit.com/entry/31344794 (Destiny - right. Macaia - left).

Me: Oh, here are the hot girls I was looking for a minute ago.

Destiny: C'mon, we're not so cute like you're now.

Me: Seriously? I didn't choose an outfit, I just grab the first I saw and put them on.

Macaia: So I'll only do this now, because I really take 20 minutes to choose an outfit and I never look hot like you.

Me: Stop with this little crazy comments and get in the car.

Tayla: If I was you I listen to her, or we'll be late for school in the 2nd day of class.

We get in and got to school. It was early than usually, so we're one of the first people to get in.

Tayla: Okay, where is everybody?

Destiny: Have we got here later, and everybody is in class?

Macaia: OMG, I can't loose Mrs. Braun class, she'll kill me!

Me: Relax guys, we're here 15 minutes before the usually time everybody gets in. Let's just wait a little.

Macaia: Thanks God!

Destiny: I was already freaking out right now.

Tayla: We already saw that, Des. Don't think that all the people are abducted.

Me: Talks the girl who still is afraid of aliens.

We all laughed at this. I so lucky to have friend like them. I never really have real friends, but this change after I met Macaia. I love these girls with all my life. We do all our crazy thinks together, so is like they're my sisters. I was hugging them when I saw the last people I want to see entering the parking lot. Oh no, not this again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this was a LONG chapter that I made because I took so long to update. Sorry :P

Here I put a little more of the Camila's life and the contact that she have with Tayla, Destiny and Macaia.

Okay, I need comments for Part 4. I really want to know what you guys are thinking. Please?

This was sooo long :)