Part 9

Camila's P.O.V.

Okay. Now I'm getting what I'll do tomorrow. I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH JUSTIN! Fucking God! And he told me that he is going to kiss me tomorrow in front of everyone! My life sucks some days...

I have already searched for Nawel on Facebook, and after more than one hour I found her profile. She was on and accepted me in the same minute!

I talked with her and she was going with her boyfriend, Ryan. Oh my, tomorrow is going to be fantastic...

Justin's P.O.V.

I was falling hard for Camila, I'm not joking. She has the perfect body, perfect lips, and perfect face. I have to break up with Alicia to go out with Camila, but I don't want to. I love Camila, but if I break up with Alicia, she will kill Camila. I know that they don't get along, because Alicia always talks about how bitch Camila is, considering which quite the opposite is. But well, I decide to not break up with Alicia and start something with Camila to protect her. Camila is not going to like, but I prefer to hurt her then leave Alicia to do it. I called Gap store that I work (I'm rich, but my father is in hospital, and we need a little more money) to tell they that today I was quitting and was going to return the shift in other day. Tomorrow is going to be awesome with Camila.

~ The day after at 9 AM ~

I have already everything worked out for the date. I bought a pink rose for Camila and was already with my outfit (a white t-shirt with a green jacket and a dark blue jeans, and with green supras) and was read for later. I have already breakfast and the lunch it will be before the cinema, so I just got in the sofa to watch TV.

Camila's P.O.V.

Okay, I'm going to freak out. I don't have any clothes for the date and it is already 12 AM!!!! I have all prepared, but I don't know what dress to wear. UGH! I was almost giving in when I found the dress that I bought with Macaia one year ago (it was too large for me in the time). I hope I fit in him... I grabbed the dress and putted in me. I was looking good. It was from Hollister, one of my favorite stores. I was dressed with a blue and black dress with a black ankle boot and used too a little mascara, eyeliner and a light pink gloss. I was so nervous. I know I don't have to be, because I'm going to be with my friends, but still. It is almost 13 now, and I'm freaking out! In any moment Justin can be here, fuckin-

Ding Dong

I was talking about this. I put a little more of my gloss and went to open the door. Justin was speechless; He was so hot! Oh gosh, this boy is going to male me faint some day...

Justin: Camila, you're... Stunning.

Me: Thanks. You're good too.

Justin: Close your eyes, I have one surprise to give to you.

Me: Okay.

I closed, and almost instantly I felt his sweet lips in mine, and they moved in synchrony. The kiss was getting more intense, and long (about 3 minutes), when he broke and give a little pink rose, that maches with the color of my lipstick. It was so cute...

Me: Thanks Justin. It's beautiful.

Justin: Just like you.

Me: Hehehe. I'm just going to put in one vase with water and I'm getting down.

Justin: Okay, I'll wait here.

I run in the kitchen, grabbed one beautiful white vase and put some water. Then I grabbed the rose and putted in, and run to my bedroom to put in my bedside table. It was beautiful in there...

Justin's P.O.V.

I'm not going to deny it. Camila was hot in that dress. And she was looking cute too. When she runs upstairs to put the rose in her room, I was in her living room seeing the pictures that showed her when she was little. She was cuter than now, with her big pinky cheek. She wasn't the skinniest little girl, but somehow she lost weight and now has a perfect body. I was going back to the front door when I stopped in a picture that showed just her. She seems to has 10 in that picture, and she was with a big smile. It was in her birthday party. She was with a cute purple long dress and with a jacked up her shoulders. Her smile was the most beautiful that I ever saw. She looked so happy in there, and I was so focused with this that I didn't listen to her calling me.

Me: I'm coming!

Camila: Where you were?

Me: In the kitchen, drinking some water.

Camila: Oh, okay. Can we go now?

Me: Of course.

The drive to the shopping was cool. Camila was singing all the song that was playing on the radio, and when Call Me Maybe came, she was singing so happy that I didn't realize how perfect her voice was. Well, when we get to the shopping we directly moved to her favorite restaurant: Le Parie.

Camila: Oh my God Justin, how did you know that this is my favorite restaurant?

Me: I asked Destiny. Tayla told me that you like pasta, so I was already bringing you here.

Camila: Thanks! What will we eat?

Me: How about Bolognese spaghetti?

Camila: I'm up for it.

Me: So that it is.

This is going to be the best date ever. I'll make her never forget...

This was long :) Did you liked? Comment what you think!

Guys vote/fan/comment please!!!

This is just a part of the date :D

Hope you liked S2