Chapter 5

You sat in the dungeon. Your dress was ripped and you where hungry, not having eaten since you where with your father. You sigh as your stomach growls. The cell was small, a stone which jutted from the wall was a bed and there was nothing more.

You lie down on the stone, it was cold. Everything was cold. There was no blanket or fire so you just hugged yourself to sleep.

You wake with a jolt to a man screaming and looking out of the bars you only see the hallway. The man screamed again and you heard a lash. You cower into the wall and after twenty minutes they stopped.

You hear someone open the door and a hand pulling you back.

"there ain't any lashins on the rota for her" one of the guys said.

"Let's give her 50" the guy said and you screamed.

"Get off me" you shout as you are pulled into a brightly lit room. There was different torture weapons dotted around.

You where strapped to a wooden table and you felt an awful stinging pain as the first volley came. You screamed in pain and tears formed in your eyes. You tried to pull away but the leather cuffs where too tight.

You scream again.

"What is going on down here?" an angry frollo asked and saw you. "You idiots her down" he shouted. "I will have your hands for this!" quickly you where unbuckled and stumbled, you whet caught by frollo who looked down at you. "I did not mean for them to hurt you" he said "They will be punished severally." he carried you up the stairs to a small room.

"Maria"he called and after a moment a little lady shuffled in.

"Yes master frollo?"

"She needs to be treated." Frollo said. The wounds where deep and went all the way down your back, around ten in all.

"Of course master" she said. Shuffling out frollo sat next you. You where slowly crying into the pillow and Frollo reached out to stroke your hair.

"Oh dear" he whispered. "Let me be clear. I did not sanction them to hurt you." he said.

You say nothing and carry on face-palming the cusion.

"This might sting dear" you hear a woman's voice said and your back started to burn in pain. You whimper and feel frollo gently stroke your hair.

The woman soon walked out, leaving frollo stroking your hair.

"Come. You need sleep. You are never going to the dastardly place again." he said. picking you up again you wriggle in his arms and sniff. You smell old parchments, wine and candles, you where comforted by this smell

He laid you down on his bed and smirked.

You look at him, you pain had gone and was replaced with annoyance.

"Why are you doing this?" you ask

"Because I care" he said

"Haha yeah right you care. You let me be whipped."

"But I saved you"

"Well I wouldn't be in that situation if you hadn't thrown my in jail."

"You destroyed my things"

"You took me from my family.

" You used your powers of seduction to make me yours" Frollo snarled. "You used some kind of witchcraft or spell from your gypsie friends to make me fall in love with you"

You look confused. "I didn't do anything"

"Don't lie" he yelled, taking your wrist and pulling you close to him. With the other hand he pulls you closer, so you stared into his face.

Suddenly he kisses you. It was harsh and passionate, he was biting on your bottom lip, and in shock you go to yell but he slipped his tounge into your mouth. His hand still gripped your wrist while the other grabbed your bottom.

His lips let go of your and he smirked. You felt yourself moaning slightly, as he started to move his hands, squeezing your bottom gently.

"Sinful moans" he whispered. "You must not make a sound my little thing. Lest they reach the gates of heaven and the ears of the Lord." he let go of your bottom but his hand still clasped your wrist.

"You hurt me" you whisper and gently frollo let go of your wrist and kissed the red marks.

"You shan't be rude again, then I will not grab your wrist. I do not want to punish my flower, but if you do unwomanly things then I must, as a husband"

"husband?" you ask suddenly.

"Yes dear" Frollo said. "Your father has agreed it is best."

"I don't want to" you say, backing away.

"I am afraid you do have little choice." he said.

"I want to join a nunnery" you declare and Frollo smirked.

"You wouldn't last a day in a holy place" he said "I will make you mine whether you like it or not" he said. "Don't worry. I will be a good husband" he kissed you gently and patted your cheek. "I have work to do. Stay here pretty thing. I will get a servant to bring you something." and at that he closed the door and locked it.