Chapter 2

"Come on girl." your father shouted. "You had better be down here in three seconds."

You sit in front of the mirror. Ignoring your father's shouting. You looked st yourself. Saddened at what you saw but sighed.

You wore a beautiful dress which fitted you perfectly but you wore a frown and sighed.

You decide to sit in your room further and you father smashed through the door and in one swoop grabbed your wrist and pulled you out.

"Frollo is down stairs." he hissed. "You are ruining this for me" he let's go of your wrist. It was now red. He pushes you forward to the stairs and you slowly go down them. Turning the coroner you see Frollo standing in the hallway. He looked up at you, a glint in his eye.

"It is good to see you in something more refined Mademoiselle" he said.

You sat with him and the meal was served.

You pout. "Nice to see you not making my wrist go blue."

Frollo laughed slightly "Colossians 3:13" he said

"subportantes invicem et donantes vobis ipsis si quis adversus aliquem habet querellam sicut et Dominus donavit vobis ita et vos" you quoted and Frollo had an approving look on his face.

"it is strange for a girl as yourself to have read" he said.

"I am no girl I am 19" you say crossing your arms.

"Old enough to marry" he said, learing at you.  "A woman at your age should be married and should be on her way to at least a child."

"I have a nack of scaring suitors away" you smirk.

"and I wonder why that may be" Frollo said

"ha" you say "Because none can deal with me"

"I assure you. I can tame you" Frollo said smirking and you raise your eyebrows at him

"Good luck my lord" you smirk "It will take more than prayers and wisdom to take me on"

"That remains to be seen little wildflower" he said.

You smirk "If you try you will fail. Give up while your ahead. That's what I always say"

"I am not so easily dissuaded" he said. "Sir. I would like to court your daughter." he said, turning to your father.

Your father, who had a confused look lit up. "Yes of course my judge" he said.

"Do I get a say in this?" you ask.

"No" Frollo answered. "You should pack your things." he said "We are leaving very soon."

"And if I don't want to go?" you ask.

"You do not get a say in these matters" he said smirking.

"I think I should" you argue. "Hm?" you think you should? You are a woman. And as a woman you should not make decisions"

"So what?" you ask.

"Do as the judge says." your father hisses. "This is an opportunity to change your ways."

"ha. What ways?"

"Being a spoilt brat" Frollo said, taking your wrist. "Now pack" he says.

You look up at him and storm upstairs. You sit on your bed. You could escape, go to Hugo and he can hide you. Gently you open the window, and jump onto the tree. But a hand grabbed the back of your dress.

"You are not leaving" Frollo said, pulling you back and closing the window. "Pack."

"no"

Hd smacked you, it was a hard smack to the face. Tears in your eyes you look up at him. "if you don't do as I say, I will give you another dear".

You quickly shuffle around the room, picking up dresses, books and other nessesties.

You turn to him and smirks. Going to the bag, he throws out your books, your paper and quills.

"What are you doing?!" you ask, picking them up. Frollo shuved you to the ground.

"A woman should not read."he said" Nor write. "

" But I want to" you shout getting up but you where shuved again.

"You shall do as I say." he said.

"Not when you are taking the things I love away from me" you hiss, getting up and backing away from him.

"Books confuse a woman's mind and gives her dark evil thoughts." he says.  "Now dear we are leaving"

"No" you say. "I'm staying here away from you."

"you will do as I say." he says picking you up by the wrist and pulling you do the door. You pull against him and he gives you another sharp smack and drops you.

"Come" he said. Leaving you in a heap on the floor. Your lip starts to tremble and you run back into your room. Frollo turns and strides back to you.

"Do not make a scene dear" he cooed and taking your hand pulled you toward the door.