Chapter 4

Frollo walked onto the room. Happy with the amount of time you had stayed in there. You may have learned your lesson.

He stared at the mess and you, smirking.

"You. Witch" he bellowed. "you destroy my things and values, you will be treated like a child."

And with that Frollo dragged you to the bed, pulled down your pants bent you over and smacked you hard on the butt.

You whimper in pain as he carries on, each slap becoming more painful.

"You in pain yet?" he asked devilishly and you whimper.  "Good." he said and carried on until you cried in pain and your butt was completely red.

"Have you learnt your lesson, little flower?" he asked.

You sniff and he smirks wildly. "I need an answer" and slaps you again.

"Yes." you whimper and gently frollo strokes your sore butt.

"Good flower. You are learning." he smiled. "come. I will get the servants to clean" he took your hand and you trail behind him. Your ass stinging.

He goes into another room and sits you down on the bed. Taking out some cream from a draw he comes up to you.

"Lie down" he ordered. And you huff.

"I said lie down or you are getting more slaps and no soothing ointment." he said.

You lower yourself down, and half greedily, taking off your pants he gently strokes your ass with the cream, it cools your skin and takes some of the pain away.

"You see. I am not. A bad man" he said, his hands staring to explore away from your ass, towards your virgina. "But when you do things that I do not like you will be punished. I hope not to punish you again. It hurt me more than it hurt you."

You get mad. "How did it hurt you?" you where the one beating me you say angrily. "I was the one being beaten to tears." you jump up and smack him.  "See how you like it"

Frollo looked at you, rage in his eyes.

"You dare lay a finger on me" he said, deadly quiet. Your anger shattered and you stepped back, cowering as he advanced towards you.

"Come here you" he said, lunging and twisting your wrist behind your back.

"I have treated you with respect, but you have abused my kindness." he whispered. "Give me one reason why I should not throw you into the dungeons"

And with that he led you to a cell. Throwing you in he smirked.  "Learn your lesson and I might let you out."