Chapter 3

You sat in his carriage. Frollo eyed you through it all as you moved and shifted as he watched you.

"That dress does not flatter you." Frollo stated. "It looks foul".

You look at him. "I don't care what you think" you say

"You should."

You sit in silence. You felt suddenly self conscious, you had always disliked your body in some way, and someone agreeing with your fears hurt.

"sit up" Frollo hissed and you slouch further. "I said sit up idiot girl"

"No" you say.

"Insolent creature" he hisses.

The carriage came to a stop and frollo took your wrist and dragged you into. The Palace of justice.

"You insolent girl." he kept saying. "I will shoe you a lesson."

He threw you into a room, shut and locked the door.

You look around the room. There was no large window to open.  a king sized bed in the centre wall, a cupboard, and other draws. The was a desk on one wall and the other a door which led to a wash room. Searching in the cupboard you found robes.

It must be his room. Then let's have some fun.

Quickly you throw the robes out of the cupboard and onto the floor, you take the bed clothes and rip them and throw them on the pile of things. You then search the draws, finding papers and ink you throw it on the building pile. You smirk. Going into the wash room and dunking water onto it all.

You smirk at the mess, that would serve him right.