Part 8.2 Family Secret

Julie:kuya!!

James:Baby!!

Julie:what are you doing here??

James:Mom and Dad sent me here after they found out that you are the Legendary Black Demon.

Julie:ohh so are they going to send me back to Korea??

James:Actually no.

Julie:What??

James:mom and dad sent me here to protect you from gangs that wants revenge to our family.

Julie:Kuya I'm soo confuse just tell me.

James: Okay Our parents and our grand-parents were Gangsters before.They were Legendary gangsters and they beat a lot of stong gangs kayak until now they still want revenge.

Julie:so thats how our sister died??

James:Yes and our parents were suppose to train you to become the new Gangster Queen when you turn 20,but I guess that won't be necessary because your already a great gangster.

Julie:what??!! Mom was a gangster queen??

James:I had the same reaction when they told me that I was going to me the next gangsters King after my 20th Birthday.

James:They also sent me here to get you ready for the announcement about the next Gangster Queen,which is you.

Julie:When??

James:in two months mom and dad will come home an thats when the'll announce it.

Julie:seriously mom and dad are coming home?!?!

James:Yup.

Julie:yey!!!

oh ayan na ang big secret ng family ni Julie. =D