Part 47 Fight.....for my children.

Julie' POV.

Today is the day.........the day that I will bring my children back to us,today is the day.......that I will make her suffer for what she and her mom have done to my family.

9 pm na and in a hour,I will fight her.Maaga akong nagising today at nag train from 5 am to 10,tapos the rest of the day.......kasama ko lang si Elmo,we were talking about what ever happens I will do everything I can to get them back.

Andito ako ngayon sa Garden. Nag e-emo,ng lumapit si Elmo.I looked at him.

Julie:Is it time??

He smiled at me before he answered.

Elmo:Yeah,it's time,come on let's go.

He lend me his hand,so I took it.

Julie:Yeah,let's go.

After 30 minutes of driving,naka-dating na kami dito sa UnderWorld,there I saw my family and friends on the highest seats para sa mga royals at nakita ko ang anak ni BP sa gitna at naka-mask.

Before ako pumunta,I looked at Elmo.

Elmo:You can do it.I Love You.

He whispered to,so I whispered back.

Julie:I Love You too.

Pumunta na ako sa gitna,I am wearing my Special jacket at sa loob nun ay ang mga guns and knives ko,suot ko din ang special ring ko pero naka-off...kasi for emergency lang yung.Hindi ko pa inactivate ang jacket ko.

BP2:Hey Queen.........I thought you backed out. *smirk*

Julie:Why would I??.........Do you even know anything about me?? i mean besides me being the Heiress of The Gangster Queen??.......I think before you challenge someone,you need to know them fully,Baka ikaw ang mapa-hiya sa huli. *smirk*

Nag-taka naman siya sa inasal ko.

BP2:I don't really care who you are,but I know that you are weak against me.

Julie:Let's see.

Speaker:Hello my fellow gangsters!!! Ngayong gabi,tonight we will se the fight between the Heiress of BP and the Heiress of our former Gangster Queen.............Black Demon!!!!!

Tinignan ko ang reaction niya.

O.O!! <----- to this-----> =.=.

Nagulat siya pero she tried hiding it,para mag mukha siyang hindi nagulat.Sorry dear you cant fool me,I know that your scared.

Speaker:LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!!!

LAHAT:Wooohooooo!!!!

Ngayon dalawa na lang kami dito sa gitna,I will be easy on her first.

BP2:Haha!! Why aren't you attacking??? You scared BD??

Julie: Tsk!! Tsk!! Tsk!!Don't play games with me BP,kasi I know that you're scared right now,look at you.....you're shaking.Haha might as well tell me now kung mag ba-back out ka and just give me back my children.I don't want to waste my precious time to you.

BP:No.....no I won't back out.I am doing this for my mom,who died because of your f*****g Dad!!

Julie:Okay,suit your self.

I begun to attack her most of my punch hit her and some she dodge,Sinu-suntok niya rin naman ako pero,most of her punches I dodge but some hit me,bug-bog na siya at dugohan.

Julie:You still want to fight me??

She didn't respond.

Julie:I thought so.

Tumalikod na ako at aalis na sana para makuha ang mga anak ko pero......

BP2:Not soo fast BD.

Tinignan ko siya at pag-tingin ko naka-tutok sa akin..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BANG!!

ITUTULOY.