Part 49 Her Choice.

CONTINUATION.

Julie' POV.

Julie:What's your decision BP??

BP2:I......ahhh *buntong hininga* Fine.

She faced her underlings.

BP2:Let them go.

Someone:Bu.....but BP.

BP:JUST LET THEM GO!! OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Natakot naman ang lalake,kaya nilabas nila sila Angeline at Aaron,lumabas na si Angeline at buhat-buhat niya si Aaron and after she saw me,agad siyang pumunta sa akin.

Angeline/Aaron:MOMMY!!

They hugged me and I hugged them back,seconds later naramdaman ko na niyakap kami ni Elmo.

After that,I stood up at faced BP.

Julie:Good Choice BP,at sana just live a peaceful life and live us alone.I know you and your mom have done a lot of stuff to make our lives miserable,pero I'm willing to forgive you......if you change your life and use your moms power over your gang to do good.

BP looked at me.

BP2:Sorry.....I know that what I'm doing is wrong,pero my anger got the best of me and sorry for what ever I did in the past.

Julie:What??

Have we met before?? Tanong ko sa isip ko.

Tinanggal niya ang mask niya at nagulat kami ni Elmo sa nakita.

O.O!!!

Elmo/Julie:LAUREN!?!

Lauren:It's hard to believe ha??

Julie:Pero papanong........

Lauren:It turned out,I was adopted haha...........after I found out that I was adopted......agad akong kumuha ng private investigator to find out who is my real parents......after a month I found out that my mom is BP the Leader of a large and powerful Gang here in the Underworld......kaya.....kaya natakot ako....baka hindi niya ako matanggap kung sasabihin ko sa kanya pero.....when I was about to tell her......I found out that patay na pala siya,kaya I wanted revenge kasi,because of your Dad namatay siya at hindi ko siya nakilala.

Julie:Pero......Lauren hindi naman gusto ni Daddy na patayin siya eh.

Lauren/BP2:I know it now.....thanks for making me realize my mistakes.......I will try to have a peaceful life and I hope you do too.Goodbye Black Demon.

She turned around and walked away with her Gang.

After that,lumapit na ang family at Barkada namin.

Julie:Did they do anything to both of you??

Angeline:No mommy they were actually nice to us,hindi nila kami tinali and they gave us delicious food and a comfortable bed to sleep on.

Napa ngiti naman ako sa sinabi nila at tinignan si Elmo.

Julie:I guess she isn't as bad as I thought.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ITUTULOY.

UHMM MALAPIT NA PONG MATAPOS ANG STORY KUNG ITO,I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR ANOTHER FF AT ABOUT JULIELMO PADIN PO!!

I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL START MAKING IT BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I DO :)