The Legendary Gangsters are Inlove??!?!?! (prologue)

Cold.....

Mataray.......

Expert sa lahat ng mga na Martial Arts.................

Maganda.............

Sexy................

Mayaman...............................

Ako si Julie Anne SanJose Half Filipina and Half Korean.I am 18 years old.My family is the richest in the world. I lived in the Philippines for 10 years then i moved to Korea with my Mom,Dad and my Brother because when I was just 9 my sister got killed by a Gang,after that my parents worry that they might try to kill us too,kaya pumunta kami dito sa Korea .........................

..........................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................but what my parents and my brother don't know is I................became a Gangster when I was only 16 to get revenge for my sister,That's when I got my name "BLACK DEMON" The strongest and toughest Gangster in Korea and also the leader of the Gang "Dragons" The greatest Gang in Korea.