Statement

The Kages quickly began to discuss Akatsuki's fate, none of them knew what to do with the organization as they were all guilty of something related to Akatsuki. The previous Kazekage used Akatsuki to facilitate the invasion of Konoha, the Tsuchikage hired Akatsuki to prevent sending experienced ninjas from their people into battle, the Fourth Mizukage was manipulated by the organization and the current Hokage, despite not having Said any word during the discussion, I was collaborating with Akatsuki so I didn't have the opportunity to leave me out of the circle.

The older Kages kept arguing between themselves and Mifune now about the Akatsuki leader leaving me only as a mere spectator. When everyone fell silent, not knowing what else to say or do, I had the opportunity to speak. I sat up straight, crossed my legs and leaned my elbows on the table looking directly at the leader of the Iron Country.

"It is evident that none of you know or even have any idea what the true identity of the Akatsuki leader is. Pain took a back seat after the attack on Konoha. So I'll make things easier for you, the real leader's name is Madara Uchiha." I smiled as I saw on their faces a combination of anger and satisfaction at the useless information I had just given them. Apparently for them it was of great validity.

Although he was not happy with the tone of voice that Mifune had used, he concentrated on the information he had given them in such a bad way.

"Allow me to speak from my position as the leader of this neutral state. It is not usual for the five Kages to meet in the same place, so I will propose the following. Why don't we form the world's first allied ninja force until we can get rid of the Akatsuki?"

The place fell silent as the other Kages analyzed Mifune's words. Everyone began to think that this was a great proposal, everyone was in a state of emergency so an alliance between the five great nations sounded like a smart idea in which they all benefited.

"It would be acceptable, however, who would hold the reins of these allied forces?" asked old Tsuchikage.

"If we left the decision in their hands we would face a dispute. Therefore, I would like to propose the following to you." spoke Mifune "The only Jinchuriki left is Konoha's Nine Tails and I have the impression that the key is in how I handle it." I frowned, few people knew of the existence of zero tails that I carried inside "In addition, taking into account that it is necessary to work with different personalities, ages and nations. Taking all that into account, the best option would be for the Hokage to lead the allied forces..."

It seemed that the only thing that did not change in the meeting was the fact that all the Kages were silent after receiving a considerably momentous proposal from the leader of the Land of Iron. I really did not expect that news as I thought Mifune would take into account the reactions towards me by all the other Kages and their respective guards since he had entered the place until now. However, the news did not displease me at all, because without making any effort I had managed to gain control of the great shinobi alliance.

Despite the fact that this news managed to benefit me immensely, I was not entirely satisfied with my thoughts.

The Reikage expressing its total disagreement with Mifune's proposal, got up, knocking on the table, shouting his disagreement, claiming that I was not a trustworthy person since none of those present knew anything about me, also taking into account the aggressive reactions of some of the other Kage guards upon my arrival. Mifune being totally neutral to what the Reikage said, completely ignored those shouts against me reminding him that it was only a proposal.

I instinctively turned to my right and found Gaara staring at me with an expression of disagreement as I saw how amused the situation was taking place. I felt that he could read my thoughts and that he was equally disappointed in me when he learned of my plans. Immediately the smile disappeared from my face without knowing why I did not like the idea that he knew the plans he had and that they managed to disappoint him.

One of the Mizukage guards left his post to go down and reach his Kage's side without any warning. I took that opportunity to turn my attention to someone else and get rid of the emotions that started to come out without my consent, however I could feel that Gaara did not stop looking at me.

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Year. What is happening?" the Mizukage asked her guard.

"I'm sorry for the interruption, but I have been watching the Hokage since her arrival with my white eye and have noticed an abnormality in her Chakra that needs to be reported."

"What are you talking about?" asked the Reikage this time, who seemed not to want to miss the information.

"I've seen this before with my eye so I could easily make it out. The Hokage's chakra is composed of another one of greater magnitude than that of a normal shinobi. Her chakra seems to be mixed with that of a tailed beast..."

After the news, unlike the previous times the Tsuchikage, Reikage, Mizukage and Mifune let out a sound of complete surprise. Gaara and I immediately became the center of attention. They clearly weren't expecting to learn of the existence of an unrecorded tailed beast, and they clearly weren't expecting to see that the new Kazekage wouldn't be as surprised as they were when the news broke.

The Reikage ready to attack us was abruptly interrupted by a large white spot that began to sprout from the ground in front of all the leaders. This shape quickly took shape and I was able to recognize the white part of Zetsu. The guards of each Kage did not wait and quickly descended to take place to defend their leaders.

"Sasuke Uchiha has invaded this place, I wonder where he is" he spoke with the childish and playful voice that characterized that part of the body. "It's time to look for Sasuke!" Come on ~!"

Part 2

Part 2

I didn't expect this chapter to get longer hahaha. I think so far none had been divided into three xd