Repentance

Two and a half years ago, Naruto Uzumaki had left Konoha to train with Jiraiya, to learn to control the use of the chakra of the nine-tailed beast that he carried within him. After those two and a half years, the imperative blonde had arrived in his village a few minutes ago, he had grown both physically and mentally, but still he was still the same idiot as always.

As I passed the village gates, I caught the attention of two men, Izumo and Kotetsu. They both got up from their seats and looked at Naruto and Jiraiya who were walking slowly in front of them. Needless to say, they were both quite surprised to see them there.

"Hey! Is she who I think she is?" Kotetsu asked his partner, who without hesitation nodded with a smile.

On the other hand, from the village, Sakura walked through the streets of the village calmly, until three friends approached her drawing her attention.

"Ah. Hello Konohamaru" Sakura greeted turning around.

"Where are you going?" Konohamaru asked smiling.

"To the front door" answered "To collect the morning traffic logs that Lady Tsunade commissioned me. Would you like to go with me?"

The three of them nodded and thus began to walk towards the entrance while talking about the missions they had been on lately, bringing Sakura many memories of when her team was complete.

"Ah, yes" Konohamaru said, placing both arms behind his head "Have you heard any news from Naruto?"

Sakura shook after the question. "No, nothing yet. It will surely appear around here one day"

They continued walking now in silence, when they reached the entrance of the village they saluted both guards.

"What are you doing here?" Kotetsu asked, confusing everyone "Someone is waiting for you in town..."

"What are they talking about?"

Sakura slightly opened her eyes in surprise, she looked in the direction of the village wondering if that thought she had now would be true or not. She started running towards the village as she was followed by Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi. Seconds later in the distance a scream could be heard.

"Naruto Uzumaki has returned to the leaf village!"

Kane

I was walking aimlessly, I didn't have much to do, so I took some time off to wander around. I had so much free time, that I had finally ended up moving away from my lair and was now close to Akatsuki's lair, in the Tanigakure region. A place full of trees and vegetation, indicating that it was not far from Konoha.

Finally, I decided to take a break. Lately I was more distracted than usual, something I really hated, not keeping busy meant my mind would wander through each and every one of my memories. I hate it when that happens.

I sat on a cold rock that was under a tree. I let out a sigh trying to keep my mind occupied with anything, I looked up at the sky and my mind began to wander again.

"What do you want?"

"I have information about Suna" I kept silent for a few seconds "And one-tailed Jinchuriki."

I frowned.

How long had it been since I gave the information to Madara?

He had gone to his lair to deliver all the information he had been gathering for the past two years. She had loved that information, and paid me a lot of money, which Kakuzu had refused to give me, but had to give it up on Pain's orders.