~ T H I R T E E N ~

December 7th 2013

Nobody on Harry's end was very happy about his choice, but about a week after their anniversary and Taylor breaking down and asking him to come out, he finally had enough and told them he was flying out to be with his family.

Every day they're separated is harder and harder and Harry saw no viable reason for him to be away from Taylor. This leg of her tour finishes in a few days anyway and one thing he knew for sure was that he wasn't going to miss her birthday, not over his management being petty. He spoke to Tree and they arranged for him to surprise Taylor tonight in Brisbane, and he's never been more keen to have her in his arms.

Tree made sure that the blonde wouldn't have her phone because Harry knew that as soon as he was spotted at the venue social media would blow up. So, Taylor was none the wiser as her goofy boyfriend waited in the VIP box as she made her way to the stage. All she was thinking about was how grateful she would be to fall into bed tonight.

Everything is perfect, she makes her way down the stairs as she sings, and almost as soon as she's on the main stage her eyes are drawn to the brown haired guy in the VIP section. He's fully equipped with one of her tour shirts and some glowsticks and Harry is screaming for her just as much as the teenage girls in the crowd. He doesn't care what anyone says or thinks - that's the woman he loves and she is astounding in every way.

There's a new aura of excitement and joy radiating from Taylor as soon as she spots him. They haven't been in the same place physically for nearly a month and she was sure it was going to be at least another week. Her smile is unmatched and she can't help herself giggling at him as she goes through the song.

The night goes on like that - Harry taking every opportunity to make Taylor smile and Taylor struggling to hold it together. And almost as soon as the finale song starts he starts to make his way to the side of the stage and Taylor is counting down the seconds until she can be back in Harry's arms. She finishes the song and does her goodbyes and thanks her fans and as soon as she disappears under the stage, her heart is fluttering with butterflies.

Harry is smirking to himself as he waits for her, Taylor always knows where to find him. "What the heck are you doing here?" She giggles as she runs straight towards him, Harry picking her up and spinning her as their lips connect in a kiss. "I didn't wanna be away from you any longer," he grins as he puts her back down, her arms wrapping around her neck. "Harry, are you going to get into trouble for being here?" Taylor frowns as she scans his features and he shakes his head, "no, love, they know I'm here. They're not happy but they know."

Sighing as she nods, Harry guides Taylor into a gentle kiss. They've both been craving the other for weeks now and they're so grateful to finally be back together. "I've gotta go to Club RED, but Ed's in his dressing room if you wanna hang out with him until I'm done," they've been through this a hundred times before so they both know the drill. "Come on, let's get you ready," Harry takes her hand and Taylor is smiling like a mad woman as they make their way back to her dressing room.

As soon as Taylor is behind a closed door she is beyond eager to get out of her costume, but most importantly, the pregnancy spanx. They're a must on-stage but other than that she despises them. She changes into a strappy white lace dress and the whole time Harry can't keep his hands off her bump. "I need to go, H..." she giggles as he guides her down into his lap, "just stay with me a minute, your fans will understand." The blonde sighs as she smiles, resting her head on his as his big hands hold her stomach.

"My family are so excited to see you, my mum is already going overboard with the baby stuff," Harry smirks, they're spending Christmas in England with his family and it's the first time that Taylor's family and his will be together. "I'm excited to see them," Taylor laughs as she glances up to his eyes, "your family are amazing." Anne and Gemma embraced Taylor with open arms when Harry introduced them and she still talks to them both regularly. They were surprised when the couple told them about her pregnancy but over the moon all the same.