~N I N E~

When Taylor and Harry parted ways before the boys flew to New Zealand, the two decided that they'd wait for Harry to come home before announcing the pregnancy. That way they could handle the potential backlash together.

He got into LA last night but by the time he got back to Taylor's house, the blonde was already fast asleep. She's basically a rock now that she's so exhausted, but she immediately moved into Harry's embrace as he climbed into bed beside her.

Waking up the next morning Taylor has no memory of Harry getting home, so his arm around her waist makes her heart burst with love.

He's still fast asleep so she simply lays there for a minute, watching as his eyelids flicker and his chest slowly rises and falls. She misses these moments the most when they're apart; so vulnerable and real.

The moment is broken by the passenger in her belly alerting her to her full bladder and the singer sighs as she reluctantly lifts Harry's arm and slips out of his embrace.

The house is peacefully silent as she emerges from the bathroom, going down to the kitchen to make herself some tea to start the day. She opts to let Harry sleep a little longer, so once she has her tea she ventures out into the backyard and settles herself under a blanket on the porch swing.

There's an essence of peace around her life at the moment that she never thought she would be able to have whilst dating Harry. Especially in Los Angeles, there's always paparazzi around, but she's happy in her relationship and in her future so she doesn't let it affect her.

Harry and Taylor made sure that the important people in their lives now know that she's pregnant since they're announcing it today. She's showing too much to hide it successfully during performances and with the Victoria Secret fashion show next week and the American music awards the week after, she can't afford to wait any longer.

"We're going to tell the world about you today, tiny. Then it's just you, me and daddy against the world," she's found herself talking to her bump a lot more recently and she feels calmer knowing that she's never really alone anymore. "And there is nobody more prepared to love you for everything you turn out to be," she didn't even hear the back door open so she jumps when she hears the voice.

"I got lonely without you," Harry chuckles as he sits down beside her, pulling the woman into his embrace. Taylor shares her blanket with him and Harry gently strokes his thumb over her bump as he holds her waist. "She's going to complete us, Teff," he holds her tight as she sips at her tea and Taylor shakes her head as she laughs, "we might not be having a girl, Har."

To this point they haven't found out the sex of the baby and Taylor wants to wait until the little one arrives but Harry is so convinced that it's a girl.

"Whoever they are we'll love them no matter what," he reassures her, resting his cheek on her shoulder. "Tree is going to come over in a few hours and then we'll tell the world about our little love," she has to admit that she's nervous. This could come with a lot of backlash and she isn't sure how much she can handle, especially if it gets to the heights of the beginning of their relationship.

"It'll be fine, baby, I promise," Harry presses a gentle kiss to Taylor's temple and she simply sighs as she relaxes into his touch. She knows it'll be fine, but fine isn't always okay.

All she knows is that if she has Harry by her side then they'll brave whatever storm is about to hit together.

---

"Here you go, love," Taylor is nervously pacing the room as Tree goes over their announcement, just making sure that there's nothing that can go wrong. "Thank you," she smiles sweetly at Harry as he hands her a mug of tea. All coffee is banished from the house because the smell makes her nauseous, but the adaption to living without it hasn't exactly been easy.